• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zac Rinaldo Suspended Four Games

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No surprise here

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Neal can murder and get half as much nice...and I'm not denying in any way that Rinaldo didn't deserve this because he did. so hypocritical.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is about the appropriate length for Rinaldo, but I agree with FinFan that Neal got off easy in comparison. It's a bunch of bullshit.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have originally swore no more the 2 games but the I remembered what time of the year it was. With the playoff right around the corner the bipolar multi personality Shanny decided to try to make an example to deescalate a season that's been a shit show. Whil I can understand this and I'm honestly not really even upset he's now put himself in a really bad position. From here on out all suspensions have to be pretty harsh and for repeat offenders in the 4-6 range, in some cases the playoffs. This is a defining moment for this disciplinary commitee whether they like it or not. I hope they're prepared if a guy like Neal or Malkin or Weber (just examples I could remember from 2 playoff seasons ago)do anything bone headed like they've did 2 years ago to sit them the better part of a series to prove how serious they are about player safety.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in charge they both would have gotten about 20 games.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's just unfortunate it has to be the remainder of the regular season," Rinaldo said. "I was in a good groove, I was feeling good playing. It's just unfortunate it's for the remainder of the regular season and I can't be playing the rest of the season.

"It's just one of those hits that kind of slipped away from me. Some bad timing and little vulnerability on his side of the puck, too, so my bad and his bad at the same time."

Are you kidding me, Zac? Wow, as if I didn't already think you were a complete moron....

Preach it, Paul:

HockeyBuzz.com - Paul Stewart - Rinaldo and Reform

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's just unfortunate it has to be the remainder of the regular season," Rinaldo said. "I was in a good groove, I was feeling good playing. It's just unfortunate it's for the remainder of the regular season and I can't be playing the rest of the season.

"It's just one of those hits that kind of slipped away from me. Some bad timing and little vulnerability on his side of the puck, too, so my bad and his bad at the same time."

Are you kidding me, Zac? Wow, as if I didn't already think you were a complete moron....

Preach it, Paul:

HockeyBuzz.com - Paul Stewart - Rinaldo and Reform

ya i dont agree w/ blaming the other guy at all. rinaldo lined it up, the guy changed his position, and rather than skating by zac tried to adjust to ensure contact and the head was all he could get. if you're not lined up properly, don't try to make the hit. that's how people get hurt.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said the hit slipped away from him and got 4 games. He will serve his 4 games in the press box and be back ready for the playoffs.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with him blaming the other guy, I just don't like that - take the suspension, learn from it and move on

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said the hit slipped away from him and got 4 games. He will serve his 4 games in the press box and be back ready for the playoffs.

Were you one of the people defending Jeffrey Dahmer for "letting his appetite slip away from him"?!?!?! :omg::lol:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you one of the people defending Jeffrey Dahmer for "letting his appetite slip away from him"?!?!?! :omg::lol:

Hahahahaaha :laugh3: i dont think Zac is quite Dahmer. He made a bad play and will move on.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaaha :laugh3: i dont think Zac is quite Dahmer. He made a bad play and will move on.

Hahahaha! Just harassing you. In all seriousness though, if another player had done that to a Flyer we'd be talking about how he eats children and what not. :lol:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha! Just harassing you. In all seriousness though, if another player had done that to a Flyer we'd be talking about how he eats children and what not. :lol:

If someone did this to a Flyer first he would get his ass stomped by Rinaldo simmonds both Shenns and hartnell and then he would get suspended and we would be talking about how much of a dirtbag he is. I will leave that dirty player talk for other fans to say about Rinaldo but to me he is a big part of this season and is needed for us to have any type of hustle . :nod:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Neal has done far worse more often and received less so I'm not going to run Rinaldo out of town. If Rinaldo deserves 20 games then neal better be gone for half the year and you know that's not happening...