• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your forum mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to see how Dallas fans felt about yesterdays game, look at your forum mate: duke1861

I am not going back until Rivera is gone and the know it all and PollyAnnas calm down.

"Deans influence has done a number on several posters who bought in to his non sense. It was laughable to read at times. Dean hypes up the team in the offseason and refuses to listen to reason. He gains converts sadly enough. He told me Wylie was the answer at RT because he had a great super bowl. Wylie regular season stats said otherwise. Dean rubber stamps every free agent, coach, and draft pick. It's embarrassing at this point. It's been like that for years.

I said from day 1 that the OLine was crap but was told to shut up because it was addressed and that Sam howell was a possible franchise qb with Bienemy. The board is bipolar in that when the team wins, they are going to win 12 games and when they lose, they are the worst in the NFL. You saw it yesterday.

After gripping about the bills game, the subject changed to mocking the cowboys. Again, nothing changes ever. Another topic I disagree with the posters on. Most of the folks there are good people who are wise. The few bad apples make it tough."

Much of what he insinuates is not true .... not to mention calling you names.

I always knew this guy was a pussy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to see how Dallas fans felt about yesterdays game, look at your forum mate: duke1861

I am not going back until Rivera is gone and the know it all and PollyAnnas calm down.

"Deans influence has done a number on several posters who bought in to his non sense. It was laughable to read at times. Dean hypes up the team in the offseason and refuses to listen to reason. He gains converts sadly enough. He told me Wylie was the answer at RT because he had a great super bowl. Wylie regular season stats said otherwise. Dean rubber stamps every free agent, coach, and draft pick. It's embarrassing at this point. It's been like that for years.

I said from day 1 that the OLine was crap but was told to shut up because it was addressed and that Sam howell was a possible franchise qb with Bienemy. The board is bipolar in that when the team wins, they are going to win 12 games and when they lose, they are the worst in the NFL. You saw it yesterday.

After gripping about the bills game, the subject changed to mocking the cowboys. Again, nothing changes ever. Another topic I disagree with the posters on. Most of the folks there are good people who are wise. The few bad apples make it tough."

wow. im glad to see im still living in this guy's head after all this time.

Duke is the #1 Commanders fan. lol

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine is likely a minority take but this board has managed to drive away many posters. Just facts.

Not gonna list reasons, I think we all have our own opinions on that…

Wish we could all just play nicely.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. im glad to see im still living in this guy's head after all this time.

Duke is the #1 Commanders fan. lol
For starters, you don't live in my head and we know that. I never stated I was a #1 fan.
You were the one that "ignored" me due to negativity. That is not true as well.

I think it is unfortunate that you have helped drive people off. You inability to have productive conversations and simply rubber stamp everything this organization does is irritating to posters.

You have always been a fan of your own predictions more than the team and want to prove to everyone you are right. 2022 is a perfect example. You boasted about a number of things and were wrong every time: wentz, Turner, the record, the fans coming back,etc. You got frustrated when you were held accountable by the board.

To support your point of view, you fabricate stories: multiple teams wanted wentz and eb was going to have GM duties. Both of these were false and you knew that. You made up both of those. I provided evidence that disproved both of those.

I have had to correct you numerous times and this embarrassed you. You then started your yearly faith and hope sermon and I challenged you on it. You claimed I was too negative so you ignored me....now you are attempting to insult me. Either ignore me or engage in conversation...you can't do both. If you boastful state something and beat that drum, be prepared for pushback. You struggle with that and want everyone to believe this team is amazing and going to win.

Nothing changes and I am sure you will continue to be unrealistic and get offended when posters don't think we will win the Super bowl. Like i said, stay out of the prediction business. Aren't you a red Sox fan? Go and rally that board why don't you?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters, you don't live in my head and we know that. I never stated I was a #1 fan.
You were the one that "ignored" me due to negativity. That is not true as well.

I think it is unfortunate that you have helped drive people off. You inability to have productive conversations and simply rubber stamp everything this organization does is irritating to posters.

You have always been a fan of your own predictions more than the team and want to prove to everyone you are right. 2022 is a perfect example. You boasted about a number of things and were wrong every time: wentz, Turner, the record, the fans coming back,etc. You got frustrated when you were held accountable by the board.

To support your point of view, you fabricate stories: multiple teams wanted wentz and eb was going to have GM duties. Both of these were false and you knew that. You made up both of those. I provided evidence that disproved both of those.

I have had to correct you numerous times and this embarrassed you. You then started your yearly faith and hope sermon and I challenged you on it. You claimed I was too negative so you ignored me....now you are attempting to insult me. Either ignore me or engage in conversation...you can't do both. If you boastful state something and beat that drum, be prepared for pushback. You struggle with that and want everyone to believe this team is amazing and going to win.

Nothing changes and I am sure you will continue to be unrealistic and get offended when posters don't think we will win the Super bowl. Like i said, stay out of the prediction business. Aren't you a red Sox fan? Go and rally that board why don't you?

I ignored you b/c i don't want to deal with you anymore b/.c of your negativity. Go be a Packer fan like you said. you are nothing but negative. I did the proper thing and put you on ignore.. The fact that you are still mentioning me in your posts means im in your head. I havent mentioned you at all in my posts.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine is likely a minority take but this board has managed to drive away many posters. Just facts.

Not gonna list reasons, I think we all have our own opinions on that…

Wish we could all just play nicely.
agreed. its sad. miss shark, JKC, goldy, tdog, just to name a few.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ignored you b/c i don't want to deal with you anymore b/.c of your negativity. Go be a Packer fan like you said. you are nothing but negative. I did the proper thing and put you on ignore.. The fact that you are still mentioning me in your posts means im in your head. I havent mentioned you at all in my posts.
Sub in "challenged" for negativity and that is the truth.
When the team was sold, I posted no stop that day in celebration. Other posters will attest to that. You didnt post did you? You told me once that you only focus on what happens on the field. I am not sure if you really care that Snyder is gone. I told you that once he left, the fans would come back, you claimed they would come back when they started winning. That is incorrect.

For the poll of board malcontent, I added my name to the list and was told I was not the board malcontent. As such, the board disagrees with you.

You are currently as we speak trying to convince yet another poster about your predictions. It's something very important to you isn't it? I can name 3 posters you have tried to convert. You engage anyone who doesn't believe we get 9 wins.

Last Sunday, a few posters wanted Rivera fired immediately and claimed the team was bad. Are you ignoring them? Is that not negativity?

You only ignored me because i challenged you and held you accountable. That's it. There are posters here alot more pessimistic about the team and you have left them alone.

I mentioned you because you have had a hand in posters leaving the board. Sorry, but that is the truth. Do you post on the red sox board and try to convince them?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny

so now you want to get duke kicked out? Sty made you feel small too.

that a boy sportster
Clean house
I had been gone for more than a month and then the insults started. I am surprised it wasn't sooner...LOL

I was posting on a Cowboys board, why would anybody care enough to copy and paste it? Weird....I guess I can't post on your board anymore PDay.

I am not going to respond. It's just bullying really. He doesn't know me or ever met me....yet...I am called a pretty harsh insult on a message board?...Sad.

I even said "Most of the folks there are good people who are wise. The few bad apples make it tough.

I said "most" posters are "good and wise"....why that is copy and paste worthy is beyond me. Why I am being followed is strange to me as well. If I was that much of an idiot...why would my post even be worth the time of day? For someone who left, I am surprised my post is being put under a microscope.

Now we are making a mountain out of a molehill....

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dallas lost and sportster just wanted to read the Dallas board.

shame on duke.
bad fan
I did say Washington was going to beat Dallas 65-0 and 70-0 PDay...book it!!!!

Kinda lost at this point...back to the hiatus...until the personal insults start up again.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn........gotta keep family business in house. Me and my brothers would fight all the time but the minute someone stepped to any of them i was right there pushing and shoving ready to throw. Duke has been right more than hes been wrong......but on the Cowboys board?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all having fun yet?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look you have got to let people have their opinions and you cant expect to " silence " opinions because you disagree . that is the main issue here . there is always someone that wants to silence others opinion .

who knows why other posters leave . each one has their own reason , some legit , some not .

what is true is this board gets more action then any other team board in SportsHoopla . in season or off season . even the guys "who left " still come here and post from time to time people post here daily

if dean and duke dont go at it 2 things happen , 2 other people will and this board would be dead

all i can say to posters is do yourself . engage if you like , disengage if you dont but for the love of god dont expect people not to defend their positions to the bitter end when you yourself will do so

the board will survive no matter who comes and goes . i have witnessed the predictions of collapse since i have been here if i had a nickel for everytime DGF has said we would die and how i ran off posters i would be rich .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is be a man and discuss your differences on the board instead of going to another board and calling people on the Washington board names or making accusations that are not true. No one told duke to "shutup."

I have no problem relaying this information, if you do .... I don't care.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is be a man and discuss your differences on the board instead of going to another board and calling people on the Washington board names or making accusations that are not true. No one told duke to "shutup."

I have no problem relaying this information, if you do .... I don't care.
You aren't simply relaying information...you used it as a chance to take a cheap shot and to bully.
I have discussed my differences numerous times and you know that. You said at one point you were sick of my posts about Dean. Did you not?

Dean has told me to leave several times because i dont share his vision of rivera and the team....he just did it again in this thread.

What names did I call people, PollyAnnas and bad apples...lol. Who specifically did I call that? If it offends skinsdad, he can approach me as the moderator. It was a conversation with PDay on the cowboys board. Neither pday, the other dallas posters or the dallas moderator was upset by it. Only you were offended by it.

I got tired of dealing with Dean and constantly disagreeing about the direction of rivera. I left over a month ago and was having a discussion with PDay. Not sure why that was worthy of starting a useless thread.

Now you are calling out my manhood? Really....get over yourself. You are the only one making a big deal over this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.