• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yay!! Hockeys back and so am I!!

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi all my peeps!! Sorry but I have been working way to much to post on here till now. I am really excited about just the fact we get to watch NHL hockey.
I dont have any expectations about the season but I'm a giddy as a school girl just to have hockey back....Missed you guys..
So where do you rank us for the season?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi all my peeps!! Sorry but I have been working way to much to post on here till now. I am really excited about just the fact we get to watch NHL hockey.
I dont have any expectations about the season but I'm a giddy as a school girl just to have hockey back....Missed you guys..

Stanley cup or its a failure

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley cup or its a failure

F'n agreed. I honestly believe that if they can add one more solid vet dman they'd be in position to win a cup. Obviously injuries can factor into this. If the d holds up so will Bryz.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know quite where to rank us, and I don't buy into to much of that hype. We'll see soon enough where we're at and where we need to improve. A lot rests on Bryz now. It's year 2 and he needs to earn his money.

F'n agreed. I honestly believe that if they can add one more solid vet dman they'd be in position to win a cup. Obviously injuries can factor into this. If the d holds up so will Bryz.

Perhaps a Grossman in the rough..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol Good to see you back again EF. :yo:

My expectations aren't extremely high right now. Too many "ifs". Hockey News has us at # 5 out of the East though..

"The Orange and Black attack is rugged, relentless and guaranteed to get goals in bunches."

The Hockey News 2012-13 NHL regular season predictions - The Hockey News

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know quite where to rank us, and I don't buy into to much of that hype. We'll see soon enough where we're at and where we need to improve. A lot rests on Bryz now. It's year 2 and he needs to earn his money.

Thats my .02 also. Our success is going to ride solely on his moronic shoulders.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fully expect the flyers to try and get mark streit at some point this season.. the isles most likely wont be in contention, and he's UFA in the summer

edler and lydman are the other options

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will be in the playoff mix up until the 3/4 mark. Then you will drop to 12th.

:dhd:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will be in the playoff mix up until the 3/4 mark. Then you will drop to 12th.

:dhd:

Funny cause I think the B's will be on the cusp until the half point then drop out when Rask can't handle the strenuous workload he's going to be under...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fully expect the flyers to try and get mark streit at some point this season.. the isles most likely wont be in contention, and he's UFA in the summer

I could see that also.

I think we all can agree that something will get done it'll just be a matter of who..

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may be completely wrong on this one, but I fully expect the Isles to hang around and be fighting for that final playoff spot all season. They're mostly young and this type of schedule will probably play to their benefit. I'm relatively sure VAN won't trade Edler unless they're out & that seems unlikely. I really don't see Lydman as helping us that much either honestly, he's not an impact D-man in my eyes. Plus the asking price for D at the trade deadline will be ridiculous.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be completely wrong on this one, but I fully expect the Isles to hang around and be fighting for that final playoff spot all season. They're mostly young and this type of schedule will probably play to their benefit. I'm relatively sure VAN won't trade Edler unless they're out & that seems unlikely. I really don't see Lydman as helping us that much either honestly, he's not an impact D-man in my eyes. Plus the asking price for D at the trade deadline will be ridiculous.

i just list them because they're really the only 3 i see being available as 'down the stretch' type additions that will have any kind of impact

isles could hang around.. with tavares, moulson, and grabner they're a threat.. i think tavares is a top 5 player in the league, he's just overshadowed because the isles blow

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few more surprise options will open up down the stretch awaz. Always happens and the dman doesn't have to be a superstar just a guy like Gill or scuderi was a vet presence to add depth. If the teams lucky one of the younger guys turn the corner and play like an old Wiley vet! I'm very unsure about gervais but you never know maybe he will turn out better than we think.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm. someone else like a post so i can see what that looks like haha

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm. someone else like a post so i can see what that looks like haha

interesing.. you even get notifications of when people like your post.. thats pretty cool

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesing.. you even get notifications of when people like your post.. thats pretty cool

Hey lets not get too likey likey after all we're F'in Flyer fans. This is what I responded to Millers whiney little bitch fest. If you like it great if not F U....just had a great night with the guys doing a pool so don't mind my drunken debotchery....haha!

Miller you make millions don't try to sympathize with the regular Joe...face it you guys wanted more when you already had more and guaranteed contracts to boot. In the end you still end up with a better job than most so stop F'in sulking. If you want all the money start your own league and take the risks associated with such. Sorry just talking the truth here....and in the end you are right nobody won we had no hockey, the players lost 600 mil and the owners lost fan confidence maybe next time you guys will all learn to respect what you have!!!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, boo fucking hoo... You poor players. Months and months with nothing to do but lounge around getting pampered by top notch masseuses and travel the world with their families or significant others and see the planets most exotic destinations.

So sorry for you pain and anguish..

images