• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWJHC

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I'm very surprised JP Anderson wasn't selected. Especially since his play was the biggest reason the Majors got to the OHL finals last year.

Thats exactly who i was thinking they shouldve went with, that guy is nails and happens to be sharks property. I was really startled to hear PK Suban's brother was in the mix over JP as well.

I wonder if Hay has any input on his goaltending?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats exactly who i was thinking they shouldve went with, that guy is nails and happens to be sharks property. I was really startled to hear PK Suban's brother was in the mix over JP as well.

I wonder if Hay has any input on his goaltending?

Hay has input but to what extent I'm not sure. Both Visentin and Wedgewood were highly suspect selections. I would have picked Malcolm Subban over either of those two as well but he was out all of October with an ankle injury which probably cost him his spot on the team. Might be a good thing too as he suffered a groin injury in late December and would have missed most of if not all the tourney.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hay has input but to what extent I'm not sure. Both Visentin and Wedgewood were highly suspect selections. I would have picked Malcolm Subban over either of those two as well but he was out all of October with an ankle injury which probably cost him his spot on the team. Might be a good thing too as he suffered a groin injury in late December and would have missed most of if not all the tourney.

Combine that with last year going with Olivier Roy? I can only assume that was pull from his Daddy, he had no business being there, he shouldve stayed focused on his Rap Career