• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF WRESTLEMANIA 30

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you don't know much about the historical context of the streak, nor have you thought about the WWE's inability to market Brock Lesnar to justify him breaking the streak. I for one cannot fathom why you would watch a sport (college football) where the media & an algorithm decide whether you compete for a championship or not. But to each their own.

The Undertaker AKA "Mean" Mark Callous and his brother Kane AKA Bruiser Mastino both wrestled in the NWA/WCW back in the 80's. Now there is some historical context when I watched your "Sport" regularly back in the day. On a side note, I met Mad Dog Vachon when he came close to side-swiping my car in a parking lot. We had a very lively discussion about it at the time.

I was with a group that took underprivileged kids to a smackdown show a couple years back & all the kids wanted Cena shirts - so I paid extreme prices out of pocket for t-shirts for a few of the kids. The high amount of double-count-outs and run-in interferences in that show was simply terrible writing on the creative teams' part.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Undertaker AKA "Mean" Mark Callous and his brother Kane AKA Bruiser Mastino both wrestled in the NWA/WCW back in the 80's. Now there is some historical context when I watched your "Sport" regularly back in the day. On a side note, I met Mad Dog Vachon when he came close to side-swiping my car in a parking lot. We had a very lively discussion about it at the time.

I was with a group that took underprivileged kids to a smackdown show a couple years back & all the kids wanted Cena shirts - so I paid extreme prices out of pocket for t-shirts for a few of the kids. The high amount of double-count-outs and run-in interferences in that show was simply terrible writing on the creative teams' part.

Now that's a good post, respect!
:suds:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On our local ready leading up to wrestlemania some wrestling dude (can't remember his name) said the Undertaker wanted it to lose the streak to Brock before he left so it squashed that. Brock is someone that the casual fan could actually believe could beat Taker. Not HBK, a crippled HHH or a weakling like Punk.