• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 8

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not concerned about last week he played Ramsey!

But you just said u weren’t even gonna play

so then u firml have fulgham as a top 20 wr rest of season ? Yes?

Concerned about 2 targets through 54 minutes or so of game time today? I don't know if AROB is top 20 anymore. I hope he is because I own him. But watch how the Bears use AROB and how Philly uses Fulgham, including tonight's game, and you should be a lot happier with the usage of Fulgham at least. He's outscored AROB in fantasy ever since he started playing in Week 4 and it wouldn't be surprising if it continues.

I think Fulgham is lower end WR2 right now (like 23 would be reasonable), but he'll rise above that if he keeps doing what he's doing.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Good talk lol:suds:. I could keep this going for days....

I know. AROB isn't in as bad a situation as Amari Cooper, but it's kinda similar.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech THIS is why you put a line through the rams game. Also no, his situation is nothing like coopers. How is it the same?

Ramsey had a bad week 1. Since then...

“Since then, however, Ramsey has allowed just 2.0 yards per target on a 37.5% catch rate.”

“For the season, Ramsey has allowed just 4.5 yards per target and only 4.2 targets per game.”

that’s 18 yards a game....

Going into that game he had 12 targets a game from foles....32 catches-367 yards-2Td.

he drew Ramsey.....he got hurt.... his final line was fine....

how many wr do you watch their quarterly target distribution .

You may be right, maybe he’s a wr3 at best in ppr formats the rest of the way. But man....history surely says he gets targets. 8-10 per game in average which is very elite.

and even with the low targets the past few weeks. He’s STILL comfortably top 4-6 in the league in targets. Just good for thought. Before he’s pegged as your wr5 soon

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech THIS is why you put a line through the rams game. Also no, his situation is nothing like coopers. How is it the same?

Ramsey had a bad week 1. Since then...

“Since then, however, Ramsey has allowed just 2.0 yards per target on a 37.5% catch rate.”

“For the season, Ramsey has allowed just 4.5 yards per target and only 4.2 targets per game.”

that’s 18 yards a game....

Going into that game he had 12 targets a game from foles....32 catches-367 yards-2Td.

he drew Ramsey.....he got hurt.... his final line was fine....

how many wr do you watch their quarterly target distribution .

You may be right, maybe he’s a wr3 at best in ppr formats the rest of the way. But man....history surely says he gets targets. 8-10 per game in average which is very elite.

and even with the low targets the past few weeks. He’s STILL comfortably top 4-6 in the league in targets. Just good for thought. Before he’s pegged as your wr5 soon

Similar because they're both playing with a bad QB in a bad offense.

I follow along while my fantasy players are playing, so it's easy to notice when one of your receivers isn't getting targeted much in the first 3.5 quarters of a game. Maybe Foles thought that Ramsey was still covering ARob yesterday. Were the Bears using him mostly as a decoy? I don't know what percentage of snaps Ramsey was on ARob in the previous week, but I do remember a couple times where Darnell Mooney had Ramsey badly beaten on deep balls that could've been long TD's or at least a very long gain, but Foles's passes were very inaccurate. In Foles's defense, on one of those passes, he had a pass rusher in his face. Hopefully, the Bears can figure out how to connect with their WR's more often, especially Robinson.

The experts currently have ARob ranked as a WR2 rest of season. I have no doubt that ARob would be a WR1 in a better offense or in a better game plan, and I hope he gets back there. The state of the Chicago passing game is very frustrating. Maybe someone at Rotoworld is a frustrated ARob owner, too. LOL.

Screenshot_274.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I follow along while my fantasy players are playing, so it's easy to notice when one of your receivers isn't getting targeted much in the first 3.5 quarters of a game. Maybe Foles thought that Ramsey was still covering ARob yesterday. Were the Bears using him mostly as a decoy? I don't know what percentage of snaps Ramsey was on ARob in the previous week, but I do remember a couple times where Darnell Mooney had Ramsey badly beaten on deep balls that could've been long TD's or at least a very long gain, but Foles's passes were very inaccurate. In Foles's defense, on one of those passes, he had a pass rusher in his face. Hopefully, the Bears can figure out how to connect with their WR's more often, especially Robinson.

The experts currently have ARob ranked as a WR2 rest of season. I have no doubt that ARob would be a WR1 in a better offense or in a better game plan, and I hope he gets back there. The state of the Chicago passing game is very frustrating. Maybe someone at Rotoworld is a frustrated ARob owner, too. LOL.

View attachment 257334
well foles isnt great, but hes not ben dinucci, or even how dalton played....or on that dysfunctional of a team....but yeah.

But yes...that was my part of my point, he saw ramsey, he got hurt, and then had a bad game in a not great matchup after injury...its not to be unexpected or to be dropping to not just wr3, but a boom or bust wr3.

Yes mooney did actually get deep on ramsey twice....impressive....the stats still dont like the dude locks it the F down....period....he ate AROB last year too. FWIW ramsey was targeted 5 times...let two receptions up..

And an upside WR2, in ppr, yeah im fine with that....

Im just confused, were all over the spectrum....hes a 1, hes a 2, hes a boom or bust 3, back to a 2.......Even with boyd, hes been a top 10 guy, you jsut said hes a stud....but a few posts prior you talked about sitting him last week.

Im just saying, the schedule is juicy, history bodes well. Theres very litte that cant be explained right now.

Again, :suds: . Enjoying the back and forth

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 257334
hes saying hes a wr3 for that game cause he is covered by lattimore a very good cb
not sure how 6/87/1 is a bad week :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes saying hes a wr3 for that game cause he is covered by lattimore a very good cb
not sure how 6/87/1 is a bad week :suds:
Yeah...he's saying that theres worry because he was locked down by ramsey, and had what 2 targets going into the 4th....so from here on out, hes a boom or bust wr3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...he's saying that theres worry because he was locked down by ramsey, and had what 2 targets going into the 4th....so from here on out, hes a boom or bust wr3
theres not a wr in fantasy that doesnt have a bad week or 2 :suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well foles isnt great, but hes not ben dinucci, or even how dalton played....or on that dysfunctional of a team....but yeah.

But yes...that was my part of my point, he saw ramsey, he got hurt, and then had a bad game in a not great matchup after injury...its not to be unexpected or to be dropping to not just wr3, but a boom or bust wr3.

Yes mooney did actually get deep on ramsey twice....impressive....the stats still dont like the dude locks it the F down....period....he ate AROB last year too. FWIW ramsey was targeted 5 times...let two receptions up..

And an upside WR2, in ppr, yeah im fine with that....

Im just confused, were all over the spectrum....hes a 1, hes a 2, hes a boom or bust 3, back to a 2.......Even with boyd, hes been a top 10 guy, you jsut said hes a stud....but a few posts prior you talked about sitting him last week.

Im just saying, the schedule is juicy, history bodes well. Theres very litte that cant be explained right now.

Again, :suds: . Enjoying the back and forth

I had a lot of options at WR before. In my league, you start 2 WR's and you have a FLEX. Ridley and Robinson were my unquestioned starting WR's before. Now Ridley is hurt and Robinson is trending downward. The FLEX decision always came down to a RB or Boyd. It used to be an easy decision to play Mostert at FLEX when he was healthy because I usually favor RB's at FLEX and Mostert has so much big play ability. Last week (Week 7), the experts actually had D'Andre Swift ranked as a higher FLEX play than Boyd, so I was thinking of benching ARob and starting Boyd.

ARob is a WR1 if he played in a better offense. The experts currently have him ranked as a WR2. If the Bears continue this game plan of rarely throwing him the ball until it's late in the 4th quarter, then he's a WR3.

ARob played almost all of the Week 7 game against the Rams before the refs told him he had to leave. He cleared concussion protocol this week and didn't miss any playing time except the last 5 minutes or so of the Week 7 game. I don't think I've read anything to confirm that he did in fact have a concussion. Assuming that he did have a concussion, is there evidence to show that WR's coming off a concussion play worse?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

theres not a wr in fantasy that doesnt have a bad week or 2 :suds:

There is reason for worry, though, if you own ARob. Another bad sign: Yahoo just took ARob off of the Can't Cut List. And his ranking keeps going down on Fantasy Pro's ROS WR ranking. He's definitely trending downward.

This isn't like DK Metcalf taking a back seat to Tyler Lockett in Week 7 leading Metcalf to hardly score any fantasy points in Week 7. This is more like Amari Cooper.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is reason for worry, though, if you own ARob. Another bad sign: Yahoo just took ARob off of the Can't Cut List. And his ranking keeps going down on Fantasy Pro's ROS WR ranking. He's definitely trending downward.

This isn't like DK Metcalf taking a back seat to Tyler Lockett in Week 7 leading Metcalf to hardly score any fantasy points in Week 7. This is more like Amari Cooper.
but again, your points have completely logical explanations....no amari cooper is on his third QB on a horrific team, and lost a qb on a historic pace......Cooper also has historically been one of the most erratic, and disappearing WR's in fantasy....so again, no. not the same.....

You are all over the place......

Boyd is a sit.....now hes a bonafide stud Wr in 1ppr .....after 1 week with 7 targets, 6 catches , 67 yards, and a TD.....

AROB goes 7 targes , 6 catches , 87 yards and a TD and hes on a downward spiral from stud wr to boom or bust wr3 ......

Metcalf has been balling....I never said AROB was a top 3 option.

Like I said it may happen....but the logic doesn't make a lick of sense.....So he went down?

DK metcalf just got downgraded on fantasy pros too....hes exactly 3 spots ahead of AROB at 9 overall in ROS PPR...AROB is 12...

if we're gonna use fantasy pros...arob is 9 spots above boyd........

AROB is the only option in the top 20 ROS with 5 star ROS schedules. AROB and Godwin are the only top 20 options with a 5 star rated fantasy playoff schedule.

You are all in on keenan allen, why was he "ok" when he had 8 catches for 69 yards, then followed that up with 2 targets, 2 catches for 29 yards against NO...the same team that AROB was held down against, and that he finally figured out how to beat....and have a good stat line?

Thielen has to be a major worry too, and downgraded big time....run first time, emerging jefferson, 3 of his last 5 games hes had 5 targets or less.....wait fantasypros has him top 10.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but again, your points have completely logical explanations....no amari cooper is on his third QB on a horrific team, and lost a qb on a historic pace......Cooper also has historically been one of the most erratic, and disappearing WR's in fantasy....so again, no. not the same.....

You are all over the place......

Boyd is a sit.....now hes a bonafide stud Wr in 1ppr .....after 1 week with 7 targets, 6 catches , 67 yards, and a TD.....

AROB goes 7 targes , 6 catches , 87 yards and a TD and hes on a downward spiral from stud wr to boom or bust wr3 ......

Metcalf has been balling....I never said AROB was a top 3 option.

Like I said it may happen....but the logic doesn't make a lick of sense.....So he went down?

DK metcalf just got downgraded on fantasy pros too....hes exactly 3 spots ahead of AROB at 9 overall in ROS PPR...AROB is 12...

if we're gonna use fantasy pros...arob is 9 spots above boyd........

AROB is the only option in the top 20 ROS with 5 star ROS schedules. AROB and Godwin are the only top 20 options with a 5 star rated fantasy playoff schedule.

You are all in on keenan allen, why was he "ok" when he had 8 catches for 69 yards, then followed that up with 2 targets, 2 catches for 29 yards against NO...the same team that AROB was held down against, and that he finally figured out how to beat....and have a good stat line?

Thielen has to be a major worry too, and downgraded big time....run first time, emerging jefferson, 3 of his last 5 games hes had 5 targets or less.....wait fantasypros has him top 10.

I don't know why you're hung up on Boyd.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because the logic is inconsistent...

How so? I think I brought up that I asked last week about who to start between ARob and Boyd, and that the answer was ARob. It's just a simple start/sit question involving two players. You start one and sit the other. Who would you have started last week and this week? ARob or Boyd? Half-PPR.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? I think I brought up that I asked last week about who to start between ARob and Boyd, and that the answer was ARob. It's just a simple start/sit question involving two players. You start one and sit the other. Who would you have started last week and this week? ARob or Boyd? Half-PPR.
this is where you are missing the point. In one week, with Arob havin slightly better stats than boyd....Boyd went from a sit.....to a bonafide stud wr1....while arob has sliped to a volatile wr3....how does that work?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is where you are missing the point. In one week, with Arob havin slightly better stats than boyd....Boyd went from a sit.....to a bonafide stud wr1....while arob has sliped to a volatile wr3....how does that work?

Not sure what we're arguing about. I said that people said that Boyd is a sit compared to ARob if you have to choose between the two.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1RB and 1 Flex. Full PPR.

James Robinson
Edmonds
Lockett

I’m leaning toward Robinson and Lockett but I love Edmonds matchup up and Lockett can be a little boom or bust.