• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS week 10

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown, Kupp, Swift on a bye... Palmer on IR, Downs looks like he is out.

This is the WW choices I have...Doubs, Jonnu Smith, Kmet, Shaheed, Hubbard. Man it is getting ugly.

1 PPR

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the WW choices I have...Doubs, Jonnu Smith, Kmet, Shaheed, Hubbard. Man it is getting ugly.

1 PPR
Image result for man thats bad gifImage result for man thats bad gif

Call me crazy, but I might be tempted to go with J. Smith even though he is a 2nd string TE. but honestly dont like any of 'em

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for man thats bad gifImage result for man thats bad gif

Call me crazy, but I might be tempted to go with J. Smith even though he is a 2nd string TE. but honestly dont like any of 'em

Nothing like a little salt in the wound, ha

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 PPR

Give me Hubbard vs Bears D in TNF

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With tyreek hill on a bye should I play dj Moore or Jacobi myers

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you can research where Jakobi lines up for most of his snaps, that should make your decision for you.

If Jakobi lines up in the slot a bunch, start him over DJM
If Jakobi lines up outside a bunch (Sauce and DJ Reed territory), start DJM over him

DJM hasn't really done a whole lot with T-Bag at the helm and Panthers don't give up a ton through the air since their run D is so bad

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe I'm even typing this, but TNF pushes you to make early decisions that I often get wrong....

12tm half ppr - Current lineup with Hurts, Tyreek, Nacua on bye:
Heinicke @ Zona
Mike Evans v TEN
J Smith-Njiba v WAS
McCaffery @ Jags
Ken Walker III v WAS
Kincaid v DEN
Taysom Hill @ Minny

Bench: Foreman v CAR, Fournette v DEN, Charbs v WAS, Hurts/Hill/Puka on bye and Kyren in IR

D'Onta Foreman is looking like he'll get one last week to tow the rushing load for the Bears, and Panthers run D has been trash, only stopped Houston so far this year.

CMC locked in RB1, I thought KW3 was locked in as RB2, but he's been lacking lately with bad game scripts, tough defenses (that doesn't let up ROS), and nursing some injuries. I have Charbs on the bench in case KW3 is a no-go...

1) is Foreman the play at RB2 tonight over Seattle RBs?
1.1) if playing Foreman at RB2, does KW3 get the start over Taysom Hill in the flex?
2) leave Taysom Hill on the bench and start Foreman and KW3 (or Charbs if KW3 is out)?
- would really suck to see Taysom's points on the bench again if he continues the heater he's been on the last 3-4wks

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 PPR
Shaheed if you're feeling you're in need of swinging for the fences, easily the highest, realistically achievable, ceiling of the bunch. also very likely to have a 3-5 point floor, which for a pure homerun s wing, hail mary long shot, ain't terrible.

But if you feel playing safe is more to your liking, Hubbard certainly has the safest floor of all of them

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe I'm even typing this, but TNF pushes you to make early decisions that I often get wrong....

Heinicke @ Zona
Mike Evans v TEN
J Smith-Njiba v WAS
McCaffery @ Jags
Ken Walker III v WAS
Kincaid v DEN
Taysom Hill @ Minny

Bench: Foreman v CAR, Fournette v DEN, Charbs v WAS, Hurts/Hill/Puka on bye and Kyren in IR

D'Onta Foreman is looking like he'll get one last week to tow the rushing load for the Bears, and Panthers run D has been trash, only stopped Houston so far this year.

CMC locked in RB1, I thought KW3 was locked in as RB2, but he's been lacking lately with bad game scripts, tough defenses (that doesn't let up ROS), and nursing some injuries. I have Charbs on the bench in case KW3 is a no-go...

1.1) if playing Foreman at RB2, does KW3 get the start over Taysom Hill in the flex?
2) leave Taysom Hill on the bench and start Foreman and KW3 (or Charbs if KW3 is out)?
- would really suck to see Taysom's points on the bench again if he continues the heater he's been on the last 3-4wks
gene hackman flip a coin GIF

I know I'd side with playing Foreman and Walker/Charbs.

HIll..that lil shit..could score 3 TD's on 4 touches, could touch the ball 4 times for 10 yards.

Like I said to Brock in the first post, if you wanna swing for a homerun, you leave Hill in and hope for one of those efficient TD days. if you want the safer floor, I stick with the Rb's that SHOULD get more touches

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you can research where Jakobi lines up for most of his snaps, that should make your decision for you.

If Jakobi lines up in the slot a bunch, start him over DJM
If Jakobi lines up outside a bunch (Sauce and DJ Reed territory), start DJM over him

DJM hasn't really done a whole lot with T-Bag at the helm and Panthers don't give up a ton through the air since their run D is so bad
that Raider's rotation was so effed up under MCDee's..
Renfrow is the best slot receiver on the team, bar none, not arguable, definitive fact. Meyers, is a better slot receiver than he is on the outside, still inferior to Renfrow, but that's where he's best at, so that idiot, had Renfrow outside more than half the time and had Meyers primarily in the slot, along with a little bit of Adams sprinkled inside as well. Sure Renfrow got some action there, but not much.

From what I was able to see, which granted wasn't much, of the one game we have with new HC Peirce, they are now a base set of 2 tight, 2 wide. Adams had 88%, Meyers had 83% of snaps, Renfrow had 22%, Tre Tucker 47%. The info I've been able to find didn't break it down any further than that. But what I take from those numbers combined with the base set of 2 tight (Mayer 88%, Hooper 48%), 2 wides, is that Meyers and Adams are more than half the time lined up outside, and when they do go 3 wide, they generally will put Tre Tucker outside to stretch the field and move either Adams or Meyers into the slot. 50/50 call as to which, and likely dependent upon what's going on in any given situation

Honestly, I would expect that Adams might end up there a lot going forward, something has to change to allow them to get him going and utilize him. IF that's where O'Connell feels better going with the ball, that's where Adams should be.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gene hackman flip a coin GIF

I know I'd side with playing Foreman and Walker/Charbs.

HIll..that lil shit..could score 3 TD's on 4 touches, could touch the ball 4 times for 10 yards.

Like I said to Brock in the first post, if you wanna swing for a homerun, you leave Hill in and hope for one of those efficient TD days. if you want the safer floor, I stick with the Rb's that SHOULD get more touches

I had already slotted Foreman into my RB2 spot over KW3 in this one and over Hunt (vs BAL) in another one, I'm here for the Foreman revenge game!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I would expect that Adams might end up there a lot going forward, something has to change to allow them to get him going and utilize him. IF that's where O'Connell feels better going with the ball, that's where Adams should be.
Let's not forget that Adams has already voiced his frustration with the 'outgoing' bunch - - so squeaky-wheel could come into play as well.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that Adams has already voiced his frustration with the 'outgoing' bunch - - so squeaky-wheel could come into play as well.
I thought he'd get that last week too though..praying he does this week..I need it

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 PPR
Probably Hubbard. I don't feel great about it but there's not much to choose from. At worst you can maybe get 5 points out of him from yaradge and you hope he can snag a TD

Moore.

Heinicke @ Zona
Mike Evans v TEN
J Smith-Njiba v WAS
McCaffery @ Jags
Ken Walker III v WAS
Kincaid v DEN
Taysom Hill @ Minny

Foreman, especially now that Herbert was activated. And then KW3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR Flex

Gus Edwards vs Cleveland or Sam LaPorta vs Chargers

Gus looking like he's locked in the goal line back role for the Ravens so there's typically always good Flex value and some RB2 value if he gets more carries. But Cleveland is stout and there might not be too many opportunities. LaPorta has been fairly consistent while maybe not having the TD threat that GusBus brings.

And this is more rest of the season but I'll ask it here, another half PPR. Would you rather have Courtland Sutton or Zay Flowers?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR Flex

Gus Edwards vs Cleveland or Sam LaPorta vs Chargers

Gus looking like he's locked in the goal line back role for the Ravens so there's typically always good Flex value and some RB2 value if he gets more carries. But Cleveland is stout and there might not be too many opportunities. LaPorta has been fairly consistent while maybe not having the TD threat that GusBus brings.

And this is more rest of the season but I'll ask it here, another half PPR. Would you rather have Courtland Sutton or Zay Flowers?

LaPorta and Sutton for me

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 PPR

Well Hubbard and the entire panthers offense (and Bears offense besides Foreman) stunk up TNF, neither QB even hit 175yds

My bad for the terrible advice to go with Hubbard, Kmet would've been better, and I'm guessing the others would as well