• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 34

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Title
    • I am not all that excited about this one. Lesnar is not around enough and Reigns doesn't have the crowd. I don't think Lesnar going to the UFC affects his contract with WWE as he is a free agent and I do think he has a clause in his contract that lets him fight if he wants. It might be an alright fight that might be worth watching, but I am like "eh".
  • HHH/Steph vs Kurt Angle/Ronda Rousey
    • Rousey will need to steal the match on this one. She needs the big moment in the match. Personally, I almost want to see her turn on Angle and join forces with HHH and Steph. I think Rousey could be a great heel. But I also think the Olympians thing will work as well with her as a babyface and her battle with Paige and her goons. But for this match, I think HHH vs Angle needs to be good and Rousey will need that defining moment vs HHH.
  • AJ Styles vs Nakamura for the WWE Title
    • I think this will steal the show. I like Charlotte vs Asuka better, but I think Carmella will ruin that match. I think WWE Title will not be interfered with nor will it end in a DQ. It will be a great straight forward match that will be one to remember and be mentioned years from today. I wouldn't be upset with either one winning.
  • Shane (maybe)/Daniel Bryan vs Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn
    • Shane is a beast. Personally, I think a Handicap Match with Shane as the special guest referee, screwing KO and SZ would be fun. The story suddenly started with DB being medically cleared, so it is one that I think needs to be built for Summer Slam. But this is one that could end in a screwjob and still be great.
  • Miz vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor for the IC Title
    • I hope this give all three pushes. Miz could be my favorite star right now as he is a fighting champion and I think he is the best on the microphone. He is great at saying a punchline and setting up the other person to respond. But he also is great at being the horrible loser as well. He is better than Rollins and Balor. Rollins' and Balor's injuries really hurt them as they were up on top and now they are mid cards.
  • Charlotte vs Asuka for the SD Women's Title
    • This is my favorite match on the card. If Carmella or Natalya doesn't get involved, I think it would be the best match of the PPV. Carmella should have cashed in MITB when she had Ellsworth as a sidekick. I say give Asuka her moment right now. Not necessarily have her win, but really get her way over.
  • John Cena vs Undertaker (not official)
    • I hope this doesn't happen. I think it will because what would be the point of them teasing it and Cena not have a match? I think Cena built it up pretty good as a mid-card event. It might be an alright match if it happens, as Cena is past his prime. I also think Cena would give Undertaker a proper send off.
  • Usos vs New Day vs Bludgeon Brothers for the SD Tag Titles (possible TLC match)
    • Usos vs New Day have always been epic matches. I almost think Bludgeon Brothers might hurt the chemistry, although I do like Harper and Rowin. TLC would be fun as well. I don't think this will disappoint at all.
  • Randy Orton vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal vs Rusev for the US Title
    • With Rusev and Roode being over with the crowd, they need to be highlighted. Rusev is the most over with Rusev Day. Orton needs to be a great jobber in this one and Mahal definitely needs to take a step back as he has lost the spotlight.
  • Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali for the CW Title
    • I don't know anything about 205. I hope it is somewhat entertaining.
  • Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax for the Raw Women's Title
    • I am a fan of Nia Jax. She needs a good push in this match. I think this is one where her "emotions" will beat her. Start off with her kicking the crap out of Bliss but get too emotional and with the help of Mickie James, Bliss finds a way to win. Bliss is a great champion, so I wouldn't be upset if she won, but Nia Jax needs to get way over on this one.
  • The Bar vs Braun Strowman + Partner
    • I hope they find a way for Strowman to not have a partner. I would think if they have it as handicap match and The Bar eventually finds a strategy to beat Strowman after many failed attempts could get all of them a push from the match. I think giving Strowman a partner will hurt the partner or hurt Strowman.
  • The Andre Memorial
    • There are 29 listed on Wikipedia for this match. I'd imagine about 15 will be gone in the first 2 minutes and half the match will be the last 5. I love battle royals and the PPV I get most excited for is Royal Rumble. I look at it with no expectations on who wins nor will I really be rooting for anyone in particular. Just hope it is exciting.
  • Women's Battle Royal
    • What makes this one interesting is that it is over the top rope. I don't know if I have ever seen that from a women's battle royal. Wikipedia has 14 listed right now. I wonder if Naomi will have a fun way to avoid being eliminated. Again, I won't have any expectations on a winner and will just enjoy the match.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just burned through NXT Takeover

HOLY FUCKING SHIT was that good. There's no way WM can top that. Hell, we most likely have our PPV of the Year candidate right there. Not a bad match in the bunch. Every single match is some variation of an A rating.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Heyman trolling that he's turning on Lesnar and siding with Reigns... That'd be amazing...

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great match to start WrestleMania off. Good clean finish and had some cool moments. It won't be the best match but won't be the worst.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Very good high-energy opener...

The stage set is amazing

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how they didn't have that match interrupted. Great match between Charlotte and Asuka. Wish it was later on the card though.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The women's title match was great.

The crowd was going apeshit for Rusev. They need some heels to win on the card so I don't have an issue with Jinder taking a mid card title.

This show is off to a hot start

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he can be a good midcard champion. He’s not Main Event caliber but I see him as a good midcard hand

There might be truth to that, but I think Rusev deserved the WM win. He is the most over in that match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women's title match was great.

The crowd was going apeshit for Rusev. They need some heels to win on the card so I don't have an issue with Jinder taking a mid card title.

This show is off to a hot start

I see other heels winning though. I see Alexa Bliss winning. They can make any heel win the battle royals. I can see them having Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens win.

I think The Miz would have been a better heel to win, although I am not disappointed that Rollins won.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't seem like it. She congratulated Charlotte afterwards.
I know the results were leaked a few days ago . Didn't see an actual injury during the match. Glad the streak was broken by Charlotte rather than Rousey. If you're going to break it give it to one of the woman that worked their asses off in the business imo. Liked the show of respect. And now Asuka can finally wrestle without the weight of the streak on her back

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I see other heels winning though. I see Alexa Bliss winning. They can make any heel win the battle royals. I can see them having Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens win.

I think The Miz would have been a better heel to win, although I am not disappointed that Rollins won.

To me if you're disappointed a heel won it was effective booking.

Mahal wasn't ready when he won the world title but he's worthy of the US title IMO. Hopefully this is a slowburn for Rusev winning the US title over the summer

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Charlotte. Nasty gash on her arm
Yeah noticed the blood after. Not sure if she caught her arm hitting the barricade or during the suplex off the ring. Curious to see what happens on RAW and SD. Its been reported Asuka may be getting a RAW push. Charlottes is scheduled to face Carmella in a championship match on SD. Assuming her shoulders ok now