• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 34

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny cause if HHH and his friends weren’t all d-bags at msg, is there even a WWE right now?

Or are we all debating bischoffs booking chops?

No probably not.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before being given full control of the WWE, Vince wants Trips to get his feet wet running NXT and yes he's done a terrific job with it. The same can be said with the Divas division.
Agree HHH has been doing a hell of his job with each project too tho. NXT played a massive role in upgrading the women's divisions. Some may be pushed a little too quick. But the over all quality took a major jump up. It may get overlooked at times but a lot of the top talent in the mens division rolled through NXT.

I do think NXT has been putting out the better weekly show of the three. And their Takeovers have been blowing the WWE PPVS out of the water. Thats where you see a need for change the most. Main Roster PPVs have been awful. I cant remember the last main roster PPV that delivered.

Tbh I could see more viewers jumping ship to NJPW. Not going to see them build up Jericho vs Naito. To end it in a double count out off a double nut kick smh

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny cause if HHH and his friends weren’t all d-bags at msg, is there even a WWE right now?

Or are we all debating bischoffs booking chops?
Nope. If Bischoff's so great, why did his stint booking TNA with Hogan go so badly??? Bischoff booked 1 great angle (NWO) which he eventually ran into the ground and had zero followup to. Since he essentially stole the NWO angle from Japan and his booking stint didn't really last very long as he was replaced by Vince Russo (I believe) shortly after the NWO had run it's course, I don't know what booking chops you're referring to for Bischoff. Thinking about it, I'm not sure Bischoff ever had the book by himself either.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. If Bischoff's so great, why did his stint booking TNA with Hogan go so badly??? Bischoff booked 1 great angle (NWO) which he eventually ran into the ground and had zero followup to. Since he essentially stole the NWO angle from Japan and his booking stint didn't really last very long as he was replaced by Vince Russo (I believe) shortly after the NWO had run it's course, I don't know what booking chops you're referring to for Bischoff. Thinking about it, I'm not sure Bischoff ever had the book by himself either.

I could go on all day about how much I hate Vince Russo but I won't...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You missed the point of the question.

WWF probably doesn't make it without the big stone cold steve austin bump that only happened because of that MSG incident.

So the question was, is Bischoff the guy we are criticizing instead of Vince?

I would still say the bigger issues with WCW were giving way too many people creative control of their characters and letting inmates do the bookings. It just really tied their hands too much and really ruined that 18 months of planning for Sting/Hogan.