• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow, this just made me really not like Schwartz

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"He was in very good spirits," Schwartz said, according to the newspaper. "But after that, I don't know if I want to talk too much. It's one of those things, it's a non-football thing, and I'll just let him take it away from that spot."

Schwartz on the Jerome Harrison situation.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not beeing a jerk or anything but I can't seem to see what you found wrong with this quote... Maybe I'm not getting the full context but the way I read this is that Coach Schwartz does not feel it's his right to comment on Harrison's health/situation. He is not a medical personnel to be able to comment on Harrison's physical well being nor is he a Psychiatrist to comment on current Harrison's mental health. Plus he seem to defer to Harrison on making the decision on what he would like to say about his condition. Which basically shows the coach respecting the privacy of Harrison...

At least that's how I read the statement.. Maybe Schwartz choice of phrasing comes off little skewed but the message seem to imply that he (Schwartz) has no right to comment on anything that would intrude on Harrison's privacy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He was in very good spirits," Schwartz said, according to the newspaper. "But after that, I don't know if I want to talk too much. It's one of those things, it's a non-football thing, and I'll just let him take it away from that spot."

Schwartz on the Jerome Harrison situation.

Im confused. I though Schwartz made a bit of a fool of himself last weekend, but what is bad about this? He is saying he does not want to talk about one of his players cancer. Can you blame him? Or am I misreading this, the wording is a little confusing.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think reading this what im taking out of it is. Schwartz is thankful this was found, but feels a bit upset this happend in the first place as he basically got nothing for the trade?

from what i've heard Schwartz is a real dick head around the league. Even going the lengths of cussing out and taunting opposing teams on the sidelines.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not beeing a jerk or anything but I can't seem to see what you found wrong with this quote... Maybe I'm not getting the full context but the way I read this is that Coach Schwartz does not feel it's his right to comment on Harrison's health/situation. He is not a medical personnel to be able to comment on Harrison's physical well being nor is he a Psychiatrist to comment on current Harrison's mental health. Plus he seem to defer to Harrison on making the decision on what he would like to say about his condition. Which basically shows the coach respecting the privacy of Harrison...

At least that's how I read the statement.. Maybe Schwartz choice of phrasing comes off little skewed but the message seem to imply that he (Schwartz) has no right to comment on anything that would intrude on Harrison's privacy

I agree here

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What I find wrong with it, is that his attitude is like well you can't help my team anymore. Good luck seeya.

A coach should have a better attitude about this.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What I find wrong with it, is that his attitude is like well you can't help my team anymore. Good luck seeya.

A coach should have a better attitude about this.

didn't get this at all so i agree with those above who said "whats the problem"?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More surprised that you didn't dislike Schwartz before...his comments didn't seem negative to me.