• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would the Seahawks have won the division if they hadn't traded RW? ( Also what place in the division)

What place in the division 2022 for Seahawks if they didn't trade RW?

• Fourth, they weren't beating anyone in the division 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you this article is true. Wilson wants ownership in what he is doing and the Broncos have let him in on pretty much everything. Before the draft Wilson and George Paton sat down watching every receiver option available. Many believe Wilson was a big part of the Broncos picking Montrell Washington in the 5th round.

I know OL wise there was talk of moving a couple of guys to Center because the Bronco center had a lot of struggles last year. Wilson was asked about it and he said he liked the guy they already have. So Cushenberry has stayed in place so far. Hackett and Wilson have also been attached at the hip and Wilson has had a ton of control over what the playbook looks like for this upcoming season.

The same happened though when Manning came to town. He had input on everything. Obviously that worked out pretty darn good for the Broncos. Have to wait and see if it works out again.

Russ also pushed hard for Antonio Brown, so I wouldn't get too excited about his opinion on players just yet.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ also pushed hard for Antonio Brown, so I wouldn't get too excited about his opinion on players just yet.

I never said his choices were good. I just said the Broncos are giving him input on the players they do bring in or keep. We will see if he is right and we will see what happens when say the GM/HC disagree with Wilson and how he handles that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ surprisingly was thrilled by big names over reality of who the player was currently or the problems involved. I have heard the rumors that despite his public statements, behind closed doors he was responsible for firing of past OCs. Giving players input sounds nice, but in fact most players are clueless about the talent around the league and go with name value over actual production or fit with the system just like a lot of fans do.