• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would it make a difference for Carmelo Anthony to join the Bulls?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Syracuse fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Melo in a Lakers jersey. That said, I don't want to take minutes away from the kids, so if he does join, it would have to be at the expense of someone like Beasley or Lance (for some reason, Lance scares me when he's on the court; he's a stupid play waiting to happen), or filling an empty roster spot after an unbalanced trade.

My main concern with him is his attitude. It's not that he can't still score, he can. It's that he still thinks he's an all star and should be starting and playing starters minutes.

I agree about Lance. He makes a lot of good plays and can be fun to watch...but then there are those times when he does something where you go...:wtf:

Like I said, if Melo can accept coming off the bench or being a "token starter", he could help by being an effective floor spacer.

I just don't believe he would be willing to accept that role.

Maybe Lebron and Rondo will threaten to kick his ass if he doesn't? lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main concern with him is his attitude. It's not that he can't still score, he can. It's that he still thinks he's an all star and should be starting and playing starters minutes.

I agree about Lance. He makes a lot of good plays and can be fun to watch...but then there are those times when he does something where you go...:wtf:

Like I said, if Melo can accept coming off the bench or being a "token starter", he could help by being an effective floor spacer.

I just don't believe he would be willing to accept that role.

Maybe Lebron and Rondo will threaten to kick his ass if he doesn't? lol

I think between Lebron, Rondo, Magic, and maybe even some input from Kobe that Melo could embrace a new, smaller role. At some point, he has to take all of this in and realize he should be very thankful for his next opportunity.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think between Lebron, Rondo, Magic, and maybe even some input from Kobe that Melo could embrace a new, smaller role. At some point, he has to take all of this in and realize he should be very thankful for his next opportunity.

True. But we see guys get tripped up by their ego's all the time.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking sports news recently, The Rockets have agreed to trade Carmelo Anthony to the Bulls. Sure, he hasn’t played best this season at least, with a total of 13 points in this season of the NBA, but who knows if it would actually make a difference if he played for Chicago. Well, if he keeps playing like he did for Houston, probably no difference would be made. I honestly think he should start assisting people on his team, (players like James Harden), because he has very little to no assists. It’s what being a teammate is about! Working together! What the frick is wrong with basketball these days?!!?
Another good post by DaBaus

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a complete shit show is a difference then yes.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually yes the Pistons would be a good fit

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Cavs take him to help with the tank?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya doing, Stakes? Seems like a thousand pages in to the NBA thread, so I wont try and catch up with it, but I'll take a look.

Yea way more active NBA talk than Rivals. I'm good man. Got banned on Rivals so came this way lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo is your go to guy if you want a better pick in the lottery...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any team but the Lakers is a better fit for Carmelo Anthony. :D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea way more active NBA talk than Rivals. I'm good man. Got banned on Rivals so came this way lol

Just curious...

What got you banned there? You seem like a good poster. Do they have some crazy rules?