• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Won 10 last year and have improved greatly

C

cubzzzfanincali

SportsChic. Not to nit pick , But I've seen you refer to Jerry Angelo as D'Angelo a few times here . Is that a nickname? Oh , & Major Wright will be 1 of our starting safties. He hasn't gone anywhere.

it would explain a great deal if it was Beverly D'Angelo making the draft picks a few years there.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would explain a great deal if it was Beverly D'Angelo making the draft picks a few years there.
Loved her bathroom scene in European vacation.
I think she would have asked the scouts their opinion, instead of being pigheaded & think she knows all. Just got that feeling from Jerry.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not offended at all and don't know why I'm putting the D on Jerry's last name. We can say lets all be glad he is gone.

Meant Daniel Manning also going to the Texans and not Major Wright. Rather have him here still at free safety then Chris Conte.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Amen to Jerry.
I too would like to see Daniel back there. Kinda thought that's who you meant. But I can only read what it's in front of me :)

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually have a better line than the Packers do, Rodgers knows how to deal with the pressure unlike Cutler.

I agree with a lot of that, but theres a little more to it, imo. Rodgers has better targets to throw to. Even when the Bears go to heavy/max protect, there were too many times where they couldnt hold blocks long enough for Cutler. More blockers, fewer downfield targets means more time required for someone to get open. 2 WR and a safety valve TE/RB isnt going to work sufficiently when those heavy protect packages fail.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with a lot of that, but theres a little more to it, imo. Rodgers has better targets to throw to. Even when the Bears go to heavy/max protect, there were too many times where they couldnt hold blocks long enough for Cutler. More blockers, fewer downfield targets means more time required for someone to get open. 2 WR and a safety valve TE/RB isnt going to work sufficiently when those heavy protect packages fail.

I also agree with that but would go even further and say we had a lot more talent on the field than most believe but the Offensive coaching staff was god awful. Tice couldnt figure out a starting line up to save his life, couldnt figure how to get guys open in his system, couldnt get the play in quick enough. Lovie and Angelo couldnt find a decent enough OC to allow our offense to win games and failed consistently at improving the offensive line and qb positions. These guys are all NFL players for a reason but if they dont have the coaching or system to allow them to produce on the field, you are going to get no where as a team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also agree with that but would go even further and say we had a lot more talent on the field than most believe but the Offensive coaching staff was god awful. Tice couldnt figure out a starting line up to save his life, couldnt figure how to get guys open in his system, couldnt get the play in quick enough. Lovie and Angelo couldnt find a decent enough OC to allow our offense to win games and failed consistently at improving the offensive line and qb positions. These guys are all NFL players for a reason but if they dont have the coaching or system to allow them to produce on the field, you are going to get no where as a team.

I'll go even one step further. All QBs make quicker and better decisions after mastering a system. Jay has not been in any ONE system long enough to master it.

touchdownhester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure bring up alot of last year dont you...? LOL Keep clinging to last year fool...Every year is different ans the Bears imporved greatly on offense which is GB's biggest nightmare..Not just with coaching but alot of young players that are actually good....Especially the offensive line...(bushrod, whos not average by the way...hes a 2 time pro bowler) slauson, and kyle long, and jonathan scott needs to play RT...that in itself is major improvement...Not too mention a HC that actually knows what hes doing......Keep thinking otherwise...I love it...

touchdownhester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure bring up alot of last year dont you...? LOL Keep clinging to last year fool...Every year is different and the Bears improved greatly on offense which is GB's biggest nightmare..Not just with coaching but alot of young players that are actually good....Especially the offensive line...(bushrod, whos not average by the way...hes a 2 time pro bowler) slauson, and kyle long, and jonathan scott needs to play RT...that in itself is major improvement...Not too mention a HC that actually knows what hes doing......Keep thinking otherwise...I love it...

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure bring up alot of last year dont you...? LOL Keep clinging to last year fool...Every year is different and the Bears improved greatly on offense which is GB's biggest nightmare..Not just with coaching but alot of young players that are actually good....Especially the offensive line...(bushrod, whos not average by the way...hes a 2 time pro bowler) slauson, and kyle long, and jonathan scott needs to play RT...that in itself is major improvement...Not too mention a HC that actually knows what hes doing......Keep thinking otherwise...I love it...

What is up with you and Jonathan Scott? He is worse than JaMarcus Webb.