• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winnipeg

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd, quite honestly I don't see anyone to take it away from him barring injury. It's his.

Where is the Seth jones love ? Do you have drouin fever ?

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win bolts, it was scrappy but I thought we played well. down 2 forwards, and 4 refs, my good what a joke!!! Every time we play the Jets up there it's a joke, the refs just listen to the fans, it's pathetic!!! There were some terrible calls made and I love me some Radko Gudas, if the refs aren't going to protect Bish and lets the Jets take liberates, then you have to answer the bell and Gudas did that even if the opponent is far bigger.

Given the circumstances I thought we played well, they tried to bully us but out skill won out and Bish was excellent when called upon. They all played well I thought but especially the kids Kuch and Drouin. With Connolly and Brown wouldn't be surprised if 2 from Syracuse are recalled probably Blunden and Marchessault.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win guys,

Ishall, take care of that leg, bud :suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will drouin take the Calder ?

Todd, quite honestly I don't see anyone to take it away from him barring injury. It's his.

He's probably the most talented rookie,

We'll see how well he moves up on this list as the season progresses...

NHL.com - Rookies

Tanner Pearson might be good competition for him at the end. He's got an age advantage and plays on one of the most productive lines in hockey.

I think it'll come down to Drouin & Pearson at the end.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stralman is + - Plus 8 one less than the league leaders. What a pickup he was.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the Seth jones love ? Do you have drouin fever ?

LOL Todd, I thought that name was taboo around here! Every time Bolt & I brought him up this happened to us -----> :croc:

:lol: But now that you have, man O man could you imagine him being in the mix of defensemen that the Bolts have now! Instead of him having all the pressure on him to mature, here in Tampa he could mature with players like Gudas, Hedman, Stralman & have a strong leadership from guys like Morrow, Stamkos & Cally! I think Bolt is like me right now, just drooling about the thought of Seth on the D we have now!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably the most talented rookie,

We'll see how well he moves up on this list as the season progresses...

NHL.com - Rookies

Tanner Pearson might be good competition for him at the end. He's got an age advantage and plays on one of the most productive lines in hockey.

I think it'll come down to Drouin & Pearson at the end.

He's only played 3 games and already half of what the leaders are in points! Drouin is very talented for sure. I still think that trophy is his. I still don't see anyone to challenge.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang Bolt a plus 8 on the Bolts! Who'd of thought. He is very fun to watch too!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I thought I saw Bolt on here. Hopefully he'll be back or Todd or Danny will be by. Someone can start us a Game day thread!!!!!!!