• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winnepeg

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WPG Tuesday but weekend has two 1 o'clock games Phi & Pit

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Erne gets his first shot at NHL

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens game on Sunday just been changed to 5 0'clock

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many penalties ! shots on goal Bolts 17 Jets 6
Score 1-0 Jets. Erne playing well. Lets do better in second guys.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess too many minor leaguers, Jets 4-1

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Vasi improves over time , five goals is a lot to give up.
Maybe give Gudlevski a chance.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he gave up way too many goals but than again the Bolts have no defense. They just have players in defensive spots that play offense so he doesn't get much help. I give up. Between the Wings and the Bolts, neither team could beat the fly out of a wet paper sack. Ridiculous! All this talent and yet no coach, trainer, nor conditioning coach. They hated Torts but that's what this team needs is a hard-nosed coach that's not affraid to yell at his team. Bolts going nowhere! :L

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he gave up way too many goals but than again the Bolts have no defense. They just have players in defensive spots that play offense so he doesn't get much help. I give up. Between the Wings and the Bolts, neither team could beat the fly out of a wet paper sack. Ridiculous! All this talent and yet no coach, trainer, nor conditioning coach. They hated Torts but that's what this team needs is a hard-nosed coach that's not affraid to yell at his team. Bolts going nowhere! :L

Easy with the jumping ship mentality. This team has not looked good at all and a lot of that has to do with poor defense and lots of injuries. With as much talent as they have, all they need to do is get into the playoffs and anything can happen. They only sit 2 points out of a playoff spot at the moment. They absolutely need to figure out the defensive woes. But to give up now is a little bit of a knee jerk reaction. How quickly we forget how successful this team has been under Cooper these last few year. 1 average year and we're ready to fire him? Get out of here.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy with the jumping ship mentality. This team has not looked good at all and a lot of that has to do with poor defense and lots of injuries. With as much talent as they have, all they need to do is get into the playoffs and anything can happen. They only sit 2 points out of a playoff spot at the moment. They absolutely need to figure out the defensive woes. But to give up now is a little bit of a knee jerk reaction. How quickly we forget how successful this team has been under Cooper these last few year. 1 average year and we're ready to fire him? Get out of here.

Pfft dude, go away! You never post here. I say it like "I" see it, hence the umpire title. I don't say it like you see it. Go kick rocks!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And...what happened against the Preds? Philly next and they are a better team than the Preds.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft dude, go away! You never post here. I say it like "I" see it, hence the umpire title. I don't say it like you see it. Go kick rocks!

I apologize. I didn't mean for that to come off as a personal attack. I just don't agree with the notion of jump ship because of a bad start. They've been playing terrible hockey. However this team has a ton of talent and with Bishop back I truly think all they need to do is get in and who knows what can happen. We're all entitled to our own opinion.

I'm sorry if I don't qualify for one because I don't post as much as others.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I didn't mean for that to come off as a personal attack. I just don't agree with the notion of jump ship because of a bad start. They've been playing terrible hockey. However this team has a ton of talent and with Bishop back I truly think all they need to do is get in and who knows what can happen. We're all entitled to our own opinion.

I'm sorry if I don't qualify for one because I don't post as much as others.

You're ok brother. Thanks for the tag back. I apologize also to you and you are very welcome here. I just call it as I see it and you are right that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't feel I'm jumping ship prematurely though. This team plays horrible. My Wings team is definitely in the same boat as the Bolts, a wicked spiral downward. There playoff streak is looking to come to an abrupt end!:gaah:

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're ok brother. Thanks for the tag back. I apologize also to you and you are very welcome here. I just call it as I see it and you are right that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't feel I'm jumping ship prematurely though. This team plays horrible. My Wings team is definitely in the same boat as the Bolts, a wicked spiral downward. There playoff streak is looking to come to an abrupt end!:gaah:

Absolutely right the play is horrible. Maybe I'm just trying to be too optimistic. This will be a very telling west coast road trip.