• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Mike Richards show up?

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
profilepic489_1.gif

looks like a shit

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you look like an idiot.

"If I may for a moment shift from a discussion of issues to one of tactics, I'd like to point out that while attacking the person one disagrees with -- either through name-calling or through some sort of threat -- instead of confronting the substance of the other's arguments is certainly a tactic with a long and storied tradition, it is often a tool of last resort, because it shows the weakness of the user's arguments. If the user were able to construct a case, he wouldn't need to call names or make threats: He could merely make his case." -- Derrick Jensen

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If I may for a moment shift from a discussion of issues to one of tactics, I'd like to point out that while attacking the person one disagrees with -- either through name-calling or through some sort of threat -- instead of confronting the substance of the other's arguments is certainly a tactic with a long and storied tradition, it is often a tool of last resort, because it shows the weakness of the user's arguments. If the user were able to construct a case, he wouldn't need to call names or make threats: He could merely make his case." -- Derrick Jensen

Yet again this only makes you look like an idiot. Excuse me, it makes you look like a hypocrite. I said that to you in response to your earlier post. You basically said the Selke is meaningless. Why? Because you do not agree with the recent winners of the award. Then you finished your post by saying I should watch some games which was obviously meant as an insult (one that makes you look smug too). Insults are no different than name-calling. So with that I leave you with this:

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"People who always have to be right fall into 2 categories: the ones who are stubborn and always have to contradict someone, and people who want to impress you so they act like they're right about everything" - Tox_1

:becky:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet again this only makes you look like an idiot. Excuse me, it makes you look like a hypocrite. I said that to you in response to your earlier post. You basically said the Selke is meaningless. Why? Because you do not agree with the recent winners of the award. Then you finished your post by saying I should watch some games which was obviously meant as an insult (one that makes you look smug too). Insults are no different than name-calling. So with that I leave you with this:

Nowhere did I threaten or name-call, which makes your use of my quote completely irrelevant.

Back to the matter. If you will, provide me with evidence of where I was wrong with my assessments. To clarify, Datsyuk has won the Selke last year, and his SH ATOI for those seasons was 0:47. That was 7th on his team among forwards. He obviously isn't the best defensive forward if he's on the 4th PK unit just on his team. It's based on reputation more than play. Show me where I'm wrong.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere did I threaten or name-call, which makes your use of my quote completely irrelevant.

Back to the matter. If you will, provide me with evidence of where I was wrong with my assessments. To clarify, Datsyuk has won the Selke last year, and his SH ATOI for those seasons was 0:47. That was 7th on his team among forwards. He obviously isn't the best defensive forward if he's on the 4th PK unit just on his team. It's based on reputation more than play. Show me where I'm wrong.

Is not a real word:behindsofa:J/k sorry I couldn't resist.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you kidding? Until this year, Carter had the most goals in a season of anyone in that draft class. You have to be high or retarded to think he's not better than Richards, who hasn't had a better offensive season than Carter in the last 3 years.

As usual a typical fringe fan of hockey, looks at just scoring.
Screw the regular season you fool, its all about the playoffs.

2008-Who played better carter or richy, no contest!!!!!!!
2009-Carter had an empty net in game 2, yet shot the puck in the middle of net so Fluery could make a splits save, that changed the series. This was after he had his great 45 goals.
Last year-Carter was hurt, but who had the team on his back, RICHARDS next your gonna tell me it was all Briere right because he had 30 points, nope. Briere did take over but who set the example Richy.

Carter pads his stats against the shat teams, let see if he can finally elevate. There is a reason why he didn't make team Canada last year to.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual a typical fringe fan of hockey, looks at just scoring.
Screw the regular season you fool, its all about the playoffs.

2008-Who played better carter or richy, no contest!!!!!!!
2009-Carter had an empty net in game 2, yet shot the puck in the middle of net so Fluery could make a splits save, that changed the series. This was after he had his great 45 goals.
Last year-Carter was hurt, but who had the team on his back, RICHARDS next your gonna tell me it was all Briere right because he had 30 points, nope. Briere did take over but who set the example Richy.

Carter pads his stats against the shat teams, let see if he can finally elevate. There is a reason why he didn't make team Canada last year to.

richards was a force in the playoffs last year, but lets not get carried away.. he had a lot of help from roo, briere, leino, pronger, and timmo.. the team as a whole played very well in the playoffs, aside from carter.. so i wouldn't say richards had the team on his back

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

you called my friend timkerr a retard..so where does that leave you

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
richards was a force in the playoffs last year, but lets not get carried away.. he had a lot of help from roo, briere, leino, pronger, and timmo.. the team as a whole played very well in the playoffs, aside from carter.. so i wouldn't say richards had the team on his back

Richards single handedly won the Boston series with his crushing check.

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I shouls of never made this thread and upset my Flyer brothers!

My intent was to get feedback on Richards and if people were wondering what i was wondering and that was maybe he was banged up!

We are all Brothers and this is all about the love of our Hockey club!

Let's act like gents and in the words of Rodney King.......Can't we all just get along!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouls of never made this thread and upset my Flyer brothers!

My intent was to get feedback on Richards and if people were wondering what i was wondering and that was maybe he was banged up!

We are all Brothers and this is all about the love of our Hockey club!

Let's act like gents and in the words of Rodney King.......Can't we all just get along!

All good! What happened in this thread had nothing to do with you so please don't feel bad about it. Go Flyers!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
they even talked about richards lastnight,about him stepping up so 48 your thread was fucking dead on..nice job some get touchy but its all good brother we are flyer fans yeah baby

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Sports and Jersey it just seems people are a bit homo-ish when it comes to asking real questions!