• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Playoff Games

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to this Lions team for making history.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Brandon Perna would say "Nobody beats Goff"

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better luck next year for my Rams, respect for the Lions redzone defense. It was the difference

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the 2nd one in my lifetime and I saw Nixon as POTUS.
You could have seen George Washington as president and it still would have only been the second one.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t believe McVeigh pussed out on 4th down. Never saw the ball again.

While I understand, I really don't understand. He only has 1 TO at 2:38 and he let it run to the 2 minute TO, it was 2nd and 9 right then. I would've taken the TO as then the Lions most likely run on 2nd down, so if you get the stop you take the TO and then you have to get a stop on 3rd down, conventional wisdom would be it's 3rd down at the 2 minute mark. The Lions played it right and executed it perfectly by calling pass and getting the 1st down on 2nd down and that ended the game. So take the time out at 2nd and 9 with 2:39, right?

I also think you're correct in going for it on 4th and 12 or whatever it was. Basically if you punt it to the Lions and they get2 1st downs you lost and that is exactly what happened. The part I do understand is the Lions scored 3 points in the 2nd half. They had only 4 possessions in the 2nd half, only 1 was a 3 and out. The entire difference is giving the Lions the ball at the 10 instead of the 45.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better luck next year for my Rams, respect for the Lions redzone defense. It was the difference

You shouldn't be too disappointed. The Rams were looked at as a very young team with a vet QB before the season started and probably bottom half of the league. Pretty similar to the Packers, except the Pack has a more experienced D with high draft pics at all levels and a 1st year starting QB. Expectations weren't that high before the season, so you should be pleasantly surprised. I know I am and so are probably almost all Packers' fans. The Rams have something to build and the only difference is a win in the 1st round of the playoffs. This will be true next week at this time.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't be too disappointed. The Rams were looked at as a very young team with a vet QB before the season started and probably bottom half of the league. Pretty similar to the Packers, except the Pack has a more experienced D with high draft pics at all levels and a 1st year starting QB. Expectations weren't that high before the season, so you should be pleasantly surprised. I know I am and so are probably almost all Packers' fans. The Rams have something to build and the only difference is a win in the 1st round of the playoffs. This will be true next week at this time.
I agree, I would be disappointed if we had nothing to build on from this year. We built something without having a 1st in along time. Good luck to your Packers, Love is starting to establish himself.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flat out shocking day for me. Congrats to the Packer faithful.

Awesome day for Detroit fans! Hitching on y'alls wagon from here
For me it's now the Bills mainly because of their 4 straight loses. Lions are a close 2nd.

Problem is thats a kiss of death to both teams.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flat out shocking day for me. Congrats to the Packer faithful.

Awesome day for Detroit fans! Hitching on y'alls wagon from here

Thanks, there are not too many Packer fans outside of the total homers that truly believed the Pack would win, especially that kind of win. I was completely surprised.

I will say I did mention using the Bills game as a template, run the ball at them constantly, but they got plenty of help from Dak early which you can't or shouldn't count on. It was earlier in the week on our team board, not a boasting post, just a how they could kind of post kind of in passing.