• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Playoff Games

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it matter?

It is an NFL schedule. Every team has some dudes and you have to show up and win any given week. 5-1 during any stretch in the NFL is a legit run of wins.

Bucs were an also-ran 4-7 back in November and now have a home game in the playoffs.
Yes, who you beat definitely matters, especially when two of those victories during that 5-1 run comes against the worst team in the NFL and another (the Falcons) who were 1-4 in their last 5 games and lost to the worst team in the NFL during that stretch.

When you have 1 total victory against a playoff team all season, yeah I think it’s a god indicator of how good your team is, but obviously you’ve got a different measuring stick. :noidea:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, who you beat definitely matters, especially when two of those victories during that 5-1 run comes against the worst team in the NFL and another (the Falcons) who were 1-4 in their last 5 games and lost to the worst team in the NFL during that stretch.

When you have 1 total victory against a playoff team all season, yeah I think it’s a god indicator of how good your team is, but obviously you’ve got a different measuring stick. :noidea:

Who you are the last 2 weeks is a defining measuring stick in the NFL.

Bucs are 1-1, and the Eagles are 0-2.

Those 2 losses, oh by the way, for the Eagles, are against the Giants and Cardinals. Two teams that didn't make the playoffs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those 2 losses, oh by the way, for the Eagles, are against the Giants and Cardinals. Two teams that didn't make the playoffs.
Yep. Regardless of the outcome tonight the Bucs are dog shit that is in the playoffs because the NFC South has to get somebody in.

This is about the Eagles and what team shows up. If it’s the team that started 10-1 they win going away. If it’s the team that’s showed up the last 6 weeks there isn’t a team in the NFL that can’t beat them.

It’s all about the Eagles.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bucs beat the 2-15 Carolina Panthers by the score of 9-0 in the last game and that’s 50% of your criteria for choosing them over the Eagles?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucs beat the 2-15 Carolina Panthers by the score of 9-0 in the last game and that’s 50% of your criteria for choosing them over the Eagles?

Bucs aren't good. Not good at all, but you don't win 5 games out of 6 in the NFL if you are complete shit.

They earned their way in, and also get a home game.

The Eagles are reeling. They are massively more talented and the better team.

But from a wagering standpoint, I have to take the points and Bucs at home.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, that Eagles D is so bad right now and if there's one thing Baker is good at in the NFL, it's attacking things when life is made easy for him. Did that at OU, did it in the NFL, folds at the first sign of trouble which is why he is a journeyman now. Eagles look like a team that is melting down. Couldn't pay me to bet on that game today.

Panthers D is better than the Eagles D right now.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, that Eagles D is so bad right now and if there's one thing Baker is good at in the NFL, it's attacking things when life is made easy for him. Did that at OU, did it in the NFL, folds at the first sign of trouble which is why he is a journeyman now. Eagles look like a team that is melting down. Couldn't pay me to bet on that game today.

Panthers D is better than the Eagles D right now.
I agree. Im not betting on Baker for anything. I’m also not betting on a team just by their last two games.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a vcr I can borrow??

.....I'd like to watch the last time the cowboys were in the superbowl
I have it on DVD. Along with all the other Cowboys SB games Except SB V. Wins & losses

And a DVD ripper.

Send money.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh

the Bills have a pretty good run attack when they commit to it.
You might be right. This might be a blessing in disguise as one of the ways the Bills lose the game is if Josh Allen throws multiple Ints.

I just remember last year the Bills had all sorts of issues with the Bengals in the trenches but that was last year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a 2 point game one way or the other. Neither team is all that good and the Eagles really haven't had an "easy" win this year. Their point differential shows that. Their injuries on offense are a little scary too given just how awful their defense has been. Not saying they lose for sure but as we've already seen, anything can happen. Not gonna count out the Bucs or Baker.
This will be their signature win. Finally in week 19.

Eagles 37
Bucs 17