• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why The Draft "Mistakes"?

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really simple TKO is just a contrarian although if this really is TheKraftyOne it is quite a change from his previous persona. Maybe his life is falling down around him. Maybe he is unemployed. Maybe he is just a jerkwad. It doesn't matter much because whatever the Pats do is somehow wrong.

Just by his actions and his words he has little credibility. Nobody in the NFL wins without a great QB so he can stuff that one. Yet, somehow thru thick and thin the Pats have been competitive year in and year out. Somehow that does not count.

It seems to me this board is getting just like the ESPN board. TKO is acting like a troll and taking out his miserable life on others. Criticism is fine but stupid criticism is not. Thankfully I do not spend much time here so spending less time is no big deal. People are fans that come here and we can gripe and complain but TKO takes it too far.

In TKO's world the glass is always half empty. I seriously doubt he could possibly ever just enjoy football. If TKO knows so much he must absoluely be totally unbeatable in Fantasy Football. Tell us how good you are TKO!!!:doh:

LOL! You can't deny the player analysis with cogent arguments so you hurl insults but that's what homer Patriots fans have done since they claimed Bledsoe was better than Brady. Pathetic.

"No one wins in the NFL without a great Qb" I guess you agree Belichick has benfitted greatly from having one and isn't such a genius after all. He was fleeced by Shanahan and Marvin Lewis...forfeited a 1st round pick and brought shame upon the players who legitimately won Super Bowls and the Patriots organization by refusing to abide by a league memorandum. Bob Kraft reportedly called him "a real schmuck." but whatever, it wasn't a genius move and cost the Patriots a good player...potentially.

You really should be careful about your language around your kids...you don't want them to end up talking like you do.

By the way...this my second year in FF, not that it has anything to do with real football; but I made the playoffs last year while our league administrator briz did not. My life is just fine and I'm currently 2-1 if that makes you feel better.

Maybe you should read Patriot Reign again...rolls eyes. Maroney...LOOOOOOOOOL!

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a reason I stopped posting on ESPN and there will be a reason I stop posting here.

People leave message boards and people say they're leaving message boards burt nobody who says they're leaving avtually leaves. rehone, you denigrate this place by comparing it to the espn boards but then go on to add a negative tone yourself.

I'd say TKO is correct on some specific points but in the big picture, it is more than just Brady that has kept this organization atop for so long.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a reason I stopped posting on ESPN and there will be a reason I stop posting here.

People leave message boards and people say they're leaving message boards burt nobody who says they're leaving avtually leaves. rehone, you denigrate this place by comparing it to the espn boards but then go on to add a negative tone yourself.

I'd say TKO is correct on some specific points but in the big picture, it is more than just Brady that has kept this organization atop for so long.

She stopped posting on ESPN for the same reason everyone else did...they closed the boards.

I agree it was more than Brady but Belichick had great offensive success in large part due to Brady, in the same way Walsh had Montana, Siefert had Young, Dungy had Manning etc.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should trade our whole draft and a future first to move up for clowney. can you imagine clowney opposite jones? i would seriously do it but i know bb wont.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should trade our whole draft and a future first to move up for clowney. can you imagine clowney opposite jones? i would seriously do it but i know bb wont.

Right about now I wish BB had used at least some of those top 100s on a big DT...argh!