• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Frye on this team?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect him to be gone by the deadline for a 2nd rounder or something. Some contender will be desperate for a decent shooter off the bench.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect him to be gone by the deadline for a 2nd rounder or something. Some contender will be desperate for a decent shooter off the bench.

That contract is to expensive. Dragic man I never want to see him go that is playoff point guard right there 100% effort and hes a great defender. I wish he would shoot like he use to. You think his vision was affecting him?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also dont get the hate for Tucker. Hes really developed into a great role player and works really hard. Good on the young guys and is a good scrapper. Lock him up for a low deal he would be on most peoples benches and playing solid minutes off that bench.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye, some cash and a 2nd round pick for Derrick Williams would make sense for both teams.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye, some cash and a 2nd round pick for Derrick Williams would make sense for both teams.

Sota fans said that hes like Michael Beasley? Was he a hard worker at UA? I remember him being unselfish. I think he wants out its like Iman Shumpert not even trying hard on defense.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puDDKEKMrgg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUI0Hur5-yZQxnpRRRbcHCqw"]DeMar DeRozan vs Chicago Bulls (11.15.2013) - YouTube[/ame]
He has the worse coach in the nba. They have Lowry, DeRozan, and Gay and they dont push the floor. Casey is the reason he hasnt developed.

DeRozan when he does get in transition is dangerous. Hornaseck coaching him along with an up tempo style that fits his game. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Terrance Ross from UW who I thought could be a good Shooting Guard and who I wanted to fall to us (stupid fucking Kendall Marshall) wont develop under that clown and that system either. Spacing is horrible too.

How is Derrick Williams as a person? A guy that would get along with the young guys, hows his work ethic, motor, etc.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Derozan is a ball hog we don't need him or want him.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Derozan is a ball hog we don't need him or want him.

Lmao? Hes to unselfish. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGwU9qL812Q]Game Entertainment: Hero Becomes Adversary - DeMar DeRozan & Kobe Bryant Tribute - YouTube[/ame] Is this your first year following the nba because it seems like it. One of his problems is demanding the ball. Rudy shoots 30 shots and DeRozan shots maybe 10-13 a game but there all really difficult shots because of the spacing the Raptors have.

Do you not see how similar there games are. Gerald Green and guys like Alan Anderson are ball hogs.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t8MemS_yMU]2013 Media Day Interview: Derrick Williams - YouTube[/ame] He presents himself really well. Just not happy in Minnesota.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao? Hes to unselfish. Game Entertainment: Hero Becomes Adversary - DeMar DeRozan & Kobe Bryant Tribute - YouTube Is this your first year following the nba because it seems like it. One of his problems is demanding the ball. Rudy shoots 30 shots and DeRozan shots maybe 10-13 a game but there all really difficult shots because of the spacing the Raptors have.

First year following the NBA?? :laugh3: You're the one that wants to assemble a whole bunch of ball hogs on the same team just because their scoring stats are good. I'm not the one that said Derozan has the potential to be Kobe... :clap:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First year following the NBA?? :laugh3: You're the one that wants to assemble a whole bunch of ball hogs on the same team just because their scoring stats are good. I'm not the one that said Derozan has the potential to be Kobe... :clap:

There games are very similar. If you have ever watched basketball.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y8Irlqwd34]DeMar DeRozan Full Highlights 2013.04.14 vs Nets - 36 Pts. - YouTube[/ame] Im trying to understand how this doesnt remind you of Kobe? I saw the Raptors play today and there is no way even any superstar could put up superstar numbers in that system.

1:06 and a bunch of his other plays that is textbook Kobe.

Top 5 dunker in NBA.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah im not saying Derozan is not good. He can certainly put the ball in the hoop but you can't just say he has Kobe potential. He might put up 35 one night and then 10 the next.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah im not saying Derozan is not good. He can certainly put the ball in the hoop but you can't just say he has Kobe potential. He might put up 35 one night and then 10 the next.

Thats because of there coach dude you have Lowry, Gay, and DeRozan and there the farthest team from a run n gun team they have no system and there spacing is horrible. You should be able to score more than what they did tonight enough scorers there.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO2ZEvOkS4I]DeMar DeRozan season high 30 points vs New York Knicks full highlights 03.23.2012 - YouTube[/ame] Masi is there new gm? Haha he tears teams apart. Score DEEEE DEEEEEEDA DeMar DeRozan!

This vid just shows when he is on the break how good he is. Im sure analytics are breaking down his superstar potential. WELCOME TO AZ BABY!

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my gawd! Enough with the DeRozan romance already...