• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why can't Nebraska be Mississippi

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn will end up representing the SEC this year in the playoffs. We all know how this will go.
way too early to tell. Auburn still has Bama, Ole Miss, Georgia and A&M. if they win out, they could certainly get in, but would need Bama and Ole Miss to beat Miss St.

Miss St imo is going to make it. they have the easiest schedule. They already got LSU, A&M and Auburn out of the way. only 2 good opponents they have left are Bama and Ole Miss, both road games, but both of those teams are going to be beat up by the end of the year. both still have Auburn and LSU and Bama still has A&M which is always a tight game.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting Miss St and Ole Miss to both piss one down their legs that they shouldn't lose after all their recent success. Tough to rise to the top after all these years and hold on to it.

Either way, I'll be happy as long as there aren't 2 SEC teams in the playoffs.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miss St is the real deal.

I don't believe in Ole Mrs. though. Shady ass shit down there. They paid up big time to get those recruits.

I agree miss st schedule isn't friendly but they have impressed me. ole miss I'm not buying at all

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are gonna be 2 sec teams in the playoffs that's a definite.
sec winner and either runner up or 2nd team from the sec west. half the sec west is ranked in the top 10. got uga outside the top 10 so 2 is looking like a definite unless the sec west beats itself up really bad.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know. i think this committee is going to put a lot of emphasis on conference champs. thus if there is a comparable 1 loss conference champ out there as opposed to the runner up in the SEC West with 1 loss, they'll go with the conference champ.

the best scenario for 2 SEC teams is that PAC 12, B1G and Big 12 champs all end with 2 losses. Thus FSU/ND winner, SEC Champ, 1 loss SEC West Runner up are clearly the top 3 teams.