• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you want at 30?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few guys I would be interested in having if we were to keep the 30th pick. Here they are:

1) Andrew Nicholson. I think he may be gone by this point, but I still like his game a lot. His strengths work a lot with what the Warriors will try to do next year. He can step out and hit a mid range jumper and has a good perimeter skills for a big man.

2) Tyshawn Taylor. Jenkins emergence has put him as the front runner as the 1st PG off the bench, but I just don't trust Curry's ankles. Taylor has good size and had a major improvement year this past one in college. I think he'd be a good floor general for us and could be a nice insurance policy. We definitely need to have 3 PG's on the roster next year.

3) Drew Gordon. This guy is really intriguing to me. I haven't seen him on any 1st Round draft boards, but he would bring some needed athleticism to our front court. He's got legit NBA size at 6'9" 245lbs, but could probably use some added muscle.

DianaWyatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-bump-

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to European bigs.

Darko is a very solid backup, his problem was that he had expectations from going #2 overall.

Biens is an ok backup, expectations hurt him from being the only center on the team.

Serge Ibaka is a star in the league now in his 3rd season.

Luis Scola is a star, Pau Gasol and Marc Gasol are stars.

Bismack Byimbo had a solid rookie season, Jonas Valuchoweveryouspellit went 5th overall last season and hung out overseas.

I'm not sure about the problem you have with European bigs?

Let me know if you want to know about some more bigs from Europe that are solid NBA backups.