• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! WIS TO TITANS!!!! WTF!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone told the pilot yet that the trip is a no go? Or is he just sitting there still burning fuel?

airplane260908_450x300.jpg

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahaha too funny rob......

Well on TV everyones saying its a great hire...coughcoughbullchitcough.....what elase would tony dungy and jeff saturday say..

I do like that they say hes a disciplinarian.....but anyone other than schwartz would be an upgrade in that field....i just find it funny they speak of him like a QB guru....so he coached manning....shit who couldnt?

We shall see...hope were all eating crow a year from now...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard it wasnt just a money issue....also had to do with ownership and management....he liked the titans way better in that dept......imagine that...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Whisenhunt. Only reason I and everyone else got excited was because the media made us think he wanted us so we wanted him too. Turns out none of that was true. Can't get upset about a lie. No hard feelings. Time to support our guy no matter how insane it is.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard it wasnt just a money issue....also had to do with ownership and management....he liked the titans way better in that dept......imagine that...

translates to: Titans ownership made it rain with cash while the Lions tried to lure him with their "talent" lol

Cash > Stafford's arm

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Mayhew had reached out to Whiz. I think they had a basic agreement. Then Whiz got the offer from the Titans and it was a better offer. 1 million more annually plus the area and the cap space and any other promise Bud Adams made to him.

Mayhew was trumped at the last minute. The rug was pulled out, he got hoodwinked, was out played, whatever cliche fits. But it doesn't change the fact this is a cut throat business and Mayhew had no fall back position. I hear the Fords jet is still warming up on the tarmac.

Can't blame Caldwell for accepting the job. But I can blame Mayhew for a train wreck coaching search.

K

kengel6

JD
Think season tickets will be booming after today press conference????????? Every game will sell out next season, which is a sad commentary on how bad D-fans want a winning football team.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD
Think season tickets will be booming after today press conference????????? Every game will sell out next season, which is a sad commentary on how bad D-fans want a winning football team.

Fans are lemmings!

If Caldwell gets of to a good start this becomes a non factor. Lord help him if he gets out of the gate slow. Then I am guessing the herd becomes disinterested in the Lions and it could be a one and done for Caldwell. And once again the Lions would look a lot like the Browns with Chud.

What happens if the Lions go 7-9 and the Steelers let Tomlin go?

Or if the 49ers get tired of Harbaughs act?

Do the Fords jettison Caldwell for a bigger name. If 7-9 with a playoff team wasn't good enough for Schwartz will it be for Caldwell?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are lemmings!

If today's 97.1 callers are any indication, Ford Field is about to look like an Obama rally. Take that how you want. Personally, I don't care if the guy is red, orange or blue. Can he win?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If today's 97.1 callers are any indication, Ford Field is about to look like an Obama rally. Take that how you want. Personally, I don't care if the guy is red, orange or blue. Can he win?

Mark the date and time the Lions fans are officially racist…lol

This will eventually be a thread topic.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought that I think is underplayed. What does the wife think? Think that played more into Wiz's decision than is being reported.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are lemmings!

If Caldwell gets of to a good start this becomes a non factor. Lord help him if he gets out of the gate slow. Then I am guessing the herd becomes disinterested in the Lions and it could be a one and done for Caldwell. And once again the Lions would look a lot like the Browns with Chud.

What happens if the Lions go 7-9 and the Steelers let Tomlin go?

Or if the 49ers get tired of Harbaughs act?

Do the Fords jettison Caldwell for a bigger name. If 7-9 with a playoff team wasn't good enough for Schwartz will it be for Caldwell?

If the Lions dont win 9+ games this year I think the team is cleaning house from Mayhew down.