• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! WIS TO TITANS!!!! WTF!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Broncosmitty. I was identifying one factor in a wide range of contributions that the Lions routinely seem to pull similar to what the Rams are used to doing. It is generated in the front office and the ownership. Until the Queen Idiot died, we were hopeless and even Kroneke remains suspect. After all, 20 years of screw-ups are hard to erase from fans' memories.

At least the rams have been to multiple super bowls and even won one......

Eric dickerson is my all time fav player...barely ahead of barry..

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(The Lamaze guy loves thumbs downs, what a bitch he seems like.)
He does do that a lot doesn't he? I always give a thumbs up on any post he thumbs down, just to even it out. ;)

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, great post cleaves. Here I was under the impression you were a huge detroit homer based on the way bums talks about you in the ALC smack talk thread. If he only had a brain and could wrap it around something as simple as sports.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric dickerson is my all time fav player...barely ahead of barry.
What put him ahead of Barry? Just curious. Dickerson was badass though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, laker is coming up a Cards fan too. Like Molina Cardinals, not Carson Palmer Cardinals. Am I really the only one seeing this?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if their was any pressure for the Lions to hire a black Coach?

This hire make almost no sense…..

The person or the timing! Caldwell has been a bust the last few years and this season in particular. Nobody with any common sense would have hired him. But to add insult to injury the Lions rushed to hire him after losing out on KW! why rush and not talk to assistants with the playoff teams?

The Lions going all Lions on us once again!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if their was any pressure for the Lions to hire a black Coach?

This hire make almost no sense…..

The person or the timing! Caldwell has been a bust the last few years and this season in particular. Nobody with any common sense would have hired him. But to add insult to injury the Lions rushed to hire him after losing out on KW! why rush and not talk to assistants with the playoff teams?

The Lions going all Lions on us once again!

No pressure to hire a black coach, they were all set to hire KW and last i checked he was white. It was just a panic move.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But JDWills has a point. When the Lions missed on KW, why didn't they talk with say Josh McDaniels who has interviewed with the Cleveland job but no decision has been rendered or the OC with the Niners or the DC for the Seahawks or even some of Ron Riveria's staff in Carolina. I really don't get this panic mode stuff that the Rams have often done and the Lions seem to follow like it is a default protocol or policy. When in doubt, panic. Who does this shit?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What put him ahead of Barry? Just curious. Dickerson was badass though.

Just loved dickerson....remember watching him at SMU....and i always rooted for the rams if they werent playing the lions in the 80's....he was just like barry in the fact the rams never game him a good QB....when they got everett, it felt like they got montana compared to dieter brock and jeff kemp...

Just loved watching the power and speed combo of dickerson....plus he looked cool with the neck roll, mouth piece, goggles, and jherri curls.....but i didnt say dickerson was better....just i liked him more...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, great post cleaves. Here I was under the impression you were a huge detroit homer based on the way bums talks about you in the ALC smack talk thread. If he only had a brain and could wrap it around something as simple as sports.

If a team wins, i usually have positive things to say about them ala the tigers....with the lions its hard to find much good to bring up besides calvin is a beast or suh or fairley....maybe levy this year....if this was a basketball team with 12 players then we would be set with just enough stars, unfortunately its football....until this franchise gets a defense who can step up when leading, they will continue to lose....its a new NFL, you need good CB's, something we havent had in awhile...

And bums is just a detroit hater no matter what happens....bums being a royal fan is like us as lion fans telling seahawk fans their team sucks because they havent won a superbowl.....even the lions have made the playoffs multiple times since the royals last have.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea as in "I totally see the STL logo."? Or no, you don't see it. I see messed up avs all over the big board too. Weird things goin on around here. Something's rotten at Hallmark.

Maybe your buddy iffy hacked your profile and meant to put his arizona cards on it.....you know hes bored not being able to bother people on here anymore....too bad for whatever website is stuck with him now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe your buddy iffy hacked your profile and meant to put his arizona cards on it.....you know hes bored not being able to bother people on here anymore....too bad for whatever website is stuck with him now.

I believe Gandy deserves a round of applause for that one. Wont be long and baseball will be back. Okay, you still have the Tigs. Rob, Me, laker, MikeD, VaLion, 68, Adrian... All have the Cards, weird.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Cleaves. I liked all of the things you mentioned about Dickerson but what I really liked is John Robinson stated that when you ran next to Dickerson, you could hardly hear any of his pads rattling. In other words he ran on his toes with power and speed and very upright. This was a 6'3 nearly 230 lb RB who ran upright and not in the so-called downhill stance of today's RBs.

And of course, Robinson wanted to keep Dickerson in the worst way to play with Everett, but the Queen Idiot refused to give him anymore money. He should have retired a Ram much in the same fashion the Lions effed with Barry's head and forced him out of football way before his time. Barry should have played much longer but the Ford family just could not get out of their own way fast enough.

In both cases, it was just incompetent a-holes having no business running a NFL franchise destroying very elite player's careers. Sad but true.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Cleaves. I liked all of the things you mentioned about Dickerson but what I really liked is John Robinson stated that when you ran next to Dickerson, you could hardly hear any of his pads rattling. In other words he ran on his toes with power and speed and very upright. This was a 6'3 nearly 230 lb RB who ran upright and not in the so-called downhill stance of today's RBs.

And of course, Robinson wanted to keep Dickerson in the worst way to play with Everett, but the Queen Idiot refused to give him anymore money. He should have retired a Ram much in the same fashion the Lions effed with Barry's head and forced him out of football way before his time. Barry should have played much longer but the Ford family just could not get out of their own way fast enough.

In both cases, it was just incompetent a-holes having no business running a NFL franchise destroying very elite player's careers. Sad but true.

Yeah when he got traded to indy that was one of my saddest sports moments....he had a great line too, but he was smooth....but at least barry left as a lion....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone told the pilot yet that the trip is a no go? Or is he just sitting there still burning fuel?