• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What happened to Gagne?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us, myself included, were upset to see Simone go, especially for nothing. So far this year, he has played only 14 games and is 3-3-6, -12. Tampa is -9 overall but that deep of a minus for him is suprising as he has always been such a strong 2 way player.

So here is my point. Andy Reid has the ability to get rid of aging vets just before their play starts to decline. Brian Westbrook comes to mind. He made sure he had the replacement and then got rid of a very popular player. I would love to see Homer learn from Reid when making those decisions.

Maybe Simone turns it around, and I hope he does, but maybe, just maybe he really is on the decline.

P.S. His replacement is 13-2-15, +5

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know he missed a month with a neck problem. Before taht, he had failed to score when healthy. It's a shame, but there is a lot of injuries in that 30 year old body.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chy...gags was a good player...but you answered your on question...Homer did pull the trigger with a good decision not to resign a player that is injuryed and not producing...injuryed again what a surprise...and how about the Flyers goal scoring...in the top 3 in the NHL without him...do we miss him now offensively...defensively no...homer played it right...just as the eagles organization did...will fans always remember and admire him for what he gave...100%...just and FYI...westbrook once the starting running back was out has had amazing production...still the right call by the birds...westbrook and gags always wishing them the best...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i may go to the pens/bolts game on the 5th while i'm home.. if i do, i'll be buying a gagne t-shirt to sport