• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what disappointed me the most about yesterday

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retro, RobBase is trolling and I am going to kick his 1 brain cell back to the Lions page pretty quick. He is way off on Bradford and stating facts to start an argument with Rams fans. Please deal with this guy before I call him out here and on the Lions site. Thanks

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team has given up on Bradford IMO and if by some major mistake they resign him in the off season, Fisher could lose the team too. New QB for you guys in the draft. Everything else will come together after that IMO.
RB did you watch the game?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, you change that bold statement at the bottom of your posts about after every game. It looks like a summation of the consensus amongst Rams fans depending if teh prevailing winds are win or lose. Yes?

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been terribly high on Bradford, but he is not the problem. Actually, he's done pretty well so far. I don't think the Rams need a new Starting QB. They could probably use a couple of backup QB's.

Any way, where is the OL? What the F*** is the Defense doing? When is the Special Teams going to be special? Why can't Receivers catch the damn ball?

None of this is Bradford's fault. When all the other pieces of the puzzle come together Bradford will be THE guy leading them to victory. The Rams are wasting Bradford's contributions.

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team has given up on Bradford IMO and if by some major mistake they resign him in the off season, Fisher could lose the team too. New QB for you guys in the draft. Everything else will come together after that IMO.

No, that's just stupid I'm sorry. Especially since Stan Kroenke(Owner), Les Snead(General Manager), and Jeff Fisher(Head Coach) have said they are committed to Bradford along with the fact that he has 891 yards passing and 6 touchdowns through 3 games. If they really had given up on Bradford why would they spend all that money on Jared Cook, and Jake Long and trade up to draft Tavon Austin.

Edit- I realize you're talking about the players...you're saying the players have given up on Bradford...I mean.... you're seriously going to tell me that the defense lets teams move the ball all over them because their mad that Bradford is the QB? So they would rather lose and embarrass themselves then try hard to win because of a front office issue? Ridiculous.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, you change that bold statement at the bottom of your posts about after every game. It looks like a summation of the consensus amongst Rams fans depending if teh prevailing winds are win or lose. Yes?
:lol:It's for Junkie man (And he knows it) I'm just having some fun!

No, that's just stupid I'm sorry. Especially since Stan Kroenke(Owner), Les Snead(General Manager), and Jeff Fisher(Head Coach) have said they are committed to Bradford along with the fact that he has 891 yards passing and 6 touchdowns through 3 games. If they really had given up on Bradford why would they spend all that money on Jared Cook, and Jake Long and trade up to draft Tavon Austin.

Edit- I realize you're talking about the players...you're saying the players have given up on Bradford...I mean.... you're seriously going to tell me that the defense lets teams move the ball all over them because their mad that Bradford is the QB? So they would rather lose and embarrass themselves then try hard to win because of a front office issue? Ridiculous.
RB never watched the game, if he did he would simply answer yes when I've asked him. I've asked him on another thread before he posted here no reply, also here I asked him if he watched the game, again no reply.

So he adds on real contribution as an outside perspective as this was his take from the day Sam entered the league. He doesn't like Big12 QB's and THIS is the reason he states as to why Sam Bradford is not an NFL caliber QB. As far as this team quitting on Sam, he is just piling on because he looked at the stats and saw we lost and Sam's numbers weren't great.

Basically RB is a troll, and if he keeps it up Retro will tell him to GTFO!