• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what disappointed me the most about yesterday

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense could not stop the run.
I thought this was suppose to be our strong point. We were getting gouged just about every play. We were only playing 6 guys in the box most of the time and Murry was making us pay. I know our secondary sucks, but why in the heck did we contstantly put 6 guys in the box?? Seems like they could of mixed it up a little. WTF??

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team has given up on Bradford IMO and if by some major mistake they resign him in the off season, Fisher could lose the team too. New QB for you guys in the draft. Everything else will come together after that IMO.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on our terrible run defense. That's the second time we made DeMarrco Murray look like an all-star. We were just terrible on all fronts.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team has given up on Bradford IMO and if by some major mistake they resign him in the off season, Fisher could lose the team too. New QB for you guys in the draft. Everything else will come together after that IMO.

Wow, I appreciate that you are an outsider looking in, but that is just a silly statement. Would you have made that statement during weeks 1 or 2 when they made 2nd half comebacks??

I am going to say it one last time and hopefully everyone will hear me. The proof is in the first 2 weeks where Bradford had ZERO pressure and was not sacked once. 2 things were the major problem on offense yesterday. The O Line was getting beaten by a better defensive line and the fact that we could not get a running game started allowed the Cowboys defense to focus in on a pass rush and pass coverage. Combine that with the fact that the WR came down with a case of the "I Can't Catch"s yesterday and that all leads to a bad game all around.

Plus, unless this defense gets it together soon, we are in SERIOUS trouble.

BRADFORD IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE PEOPLE!!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh also, my good friend whose comment I pointed out in my previous post.....Bradford is under contract for 2 more seasons, they do not need to try to resign him this offseason.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, I appreciate that you are an outsider looking in, but that is just a silly statement. Would you have made that statement during weeks 1 or 2 when they made 2nd half comebacks??

Been saying it since he was drafted. Bradford is not an NFL QB. The Rams deserve better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh also, my good friend whose comment I pointed out in my previous post.....Bradford is under contract for 2 more seasons, they do not need to try to resign him this offseason.

If that is true, then kiss the next 3 years good bye. Bradford will never be good. He just does not have what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Go research Big 12 QB's and their success in the NFL. Bradford isn't breaking that mold.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense could not stop the run.
I thought this was suppose to be our strong point. We were getting gouged just about every play. We were only playing 6 guys in the box most of the time and Murry was making us pay. I know our secondary sucks, but why in the heck did we contstantly put 6 guys in the box?? Seems like they could of mixed it up a little. WTF??

I thought the answer would be Everything.:lol:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see anything that worked yesterday... Top to Bottom Another suckfest of a coaching staff.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see anything that worked yesterday... Top to Bottom Another suckfest of a coaching staff.

To borrow from Jim Mora:

That just sucked. The coaching sucked the offense sucked, we couldn't run the ball we didn't try and the ball, the defense sucked, the special teams sucked. It was a horse **** performance and we sucked.:lol:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To borrow from Jim Mora:

That just sucked. The coaching sucked the offense sucked, we couldn't run the ball we didn't try and the ball, the defense sucked, the special teams sucked. It was a horse **** performance and we sucked.:lol:

For sure LTR unfortunately true...:bawling:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true, then kiss the next 3 years good bye. Bradford will never be good. He just does not have what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Go research Big 12 QB's and their success in the NFL. Bradford isn't breaking that mold.

Sigh, Lions fans.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive game-plan would likely have been to bracket Witten and play over/under on Bryant. It was a sound idea based on what the Chiefs did in Week 2. The Chiefs were able to contain Murray and the Cowboys ended up in shotgun for almost all of that game because of it. The Cowboys did a good job in analyzing their own flaws and coming up with plan B. As ever it comes down to execution and our front 6 got beat. Since our offense gained 17 yards and scored 0 in the 1st half it didn't much matter.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure LTR unfortunately true...:bawling:

They've got to take advantage of getting the Niners at home while they are struggling. I'm not holding out hope for a win because the Niners are a better team but It's already a must win game for the Rams.:bawling:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should have Bradford take some defensive snaps like I see at the high school level since everything thinks he can control the defense too

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should have Bradford take some defensive snaps like I see at the high school level since everything thinks he can control the defense too

We should also put him at LT and RT......oh don't forget WR and RB lol. people be crazy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbase is the new OWB

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus you really hate Bradford... every post about how Bradford sucks... Did he sleep with your sister or something?