• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Are Your Expectations Of Alex Len?

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i saw an article that even said that our traning staff took a hard look at him before the draft so i have no worries he will be ok, we have the best trainers in the business, oh and PS we just resigned them to a new extension, good move FO!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expectation: What every other scout and team said on the guy is found to be true and he promptly starts his Suns season with multiple injury issues. Oh wait, that already happened. Injury and health concerns permeate his "career". His brief forays onto the court are forgettable. The obviously more durable and talented players passed up go on to have solid NBA careers. Next year the new GM drafts another bust. We find out the Morris brothers have a triplet and get him on the team. Repeat cycle.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was upset with the pick. Wanted McLemore. Our front office is literally brain dead.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit! I was going to say Greg ostertag as well! Great minds think alike. He will essentially be a backup playing starters minutes until we find a more traditional center for this system. I really don't see more than 10 & 10 for his career. Would be nice if I was wrong though...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious pick should have been mclemore! Take Len down to the thrift shop! ;)

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Obvious draft snafu proves himself to be injury problem. When he does play, it's completley forgettable. Meanwhile, 3-4 other guys we passed turn into NBA studs. Massive bust and the wheels keep spinning in their mud. Let's just fire this new GM now and get it over with.

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Obvious draft snafu proves himself to be injury problem. When he does play, it's completley forgettable. Meanwhile, 3-4 other guys we passed turn into NBA studs. Massive bust and the wheels keep spinning in their mud. Let's just fire this new GM now and get it over with.

I will give McDonough a pass on the draft since his other moves have been pretty good and it was a weak draft, but it was not a good first impression to pass on McLemore. Maybe he was too immature and unfocused, we don't have the same information and exposure the front office had to the prospects, but I'm still not happy in getting stuck with Len.

We will need to wait to see what he does with the 2014 and 2015 Draft and free agency before we can give him a fair evaluation. I think he has potential.

...and if we continue to suck I will find a way to take pride in the Suns. It might be a landfill when it comes to talent, but IT'S OUR LANDFILL DAMNIT!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give McDonough a pass on the draft since his other moves have been pretty good and it was a weak draft, but it was not a good first impression to pass on McLemore. Maybe he was too immature and unfocused, we don't have the same information and exposure the front office had to the prospects, but I'm still not happy in getting stuck with Len.

We will need to wait to see what he does with the 2014 and 2015 Draft and free agency before we can give him a fair evaluation. I think he has potential.

...and if we continue to suck I will find a way to take pride in the Suns. It might be a landfill when it comes to talent, but IT'S OUR LANDFILL DAMNIT!

Speaking for myself, I kind of like lovable losers. That is why I am a cardinals fan!