• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wesley Wright

Mr. Oriole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wright has pain in his left shoulder...he throws lefthanded.

If it doesn't settle down, he could be headed to the DL.

If he goes on the DL, will that encourage the O's to activate Lough instead of sending him on rehab assignment?

What are we still doing with Lough?

mikeytheman247

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whats the word on Hardy and or Weiters. If Hardy is ready then we wouldn't have to get rid of anyone else and DL Wright.

Lough I have know clue what their doing with. Does make sense to cut or send down someone else for him.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whats the word on Hardy and or Weiters. If Hardy is ready then we wouldn't have to get rid of anyone else and DL Wright.

Lough I have know clue what their doing with. Does make sense to cut or send down someone else for him.
hardy has started taking dry swings he has to go on a rehab assignment and i'm not looking for matt until sometime in may . matt i like him but our pitching wouldn't have done as good last year with matt he calls a bad game imo

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wright to dl . calling up knuckleballer gamboa .gamboa is to hold the spot until the mighty lough is ready on monday . what a waste of time .

mikeytheman247

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • The Orioles learned today that they will be without lefty Wesley Wright for four to six weeks, Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun tweets. He will require rest, but not surgery, after an MRI found shoulder inflammation. Baltimore has another southpaw in its current pen mix in Brian Matusz, along with lefty closer Zach Britton, and can also call upon T.J. McFarland from Triple-A.