• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well here we go

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to see how this season plays out. I know I screwed up in the draft now drafting Bell. Draft was too early I think. I hope he really does not lose fantasy value. I dropped all those backup RBs for Wheaton, Hunter, and Pittsburgh. I have Sankey and Blount as RBs 3 and 4. My only hope is Free Agency or those two receivers I picked up blowing up providing instant trade value. Its only RB I feel I am weak at but its not that bad they are going to give me some points I will have to rely on my strengths everywhere else.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to the one post you made bragging about your picks, now you screwed up, should of NOT taken a qb early, then you would have depth

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to see how this season plays out. I know I screwed up in the draft now drafting Bell. Draft was too early I think. I hope he really does not lose fantasy value. I dropped all those backup RBs for Wheaton, Hunter, and Pittsburgh. I have Sankey and Blount as RBs 3 and 4. My only hope is Free Agency or those two receivers I picked up blowing up providing instant trade value. Its only RB I feel I am weak at but its not that bad they are going to give me some points I will have to rely on my strengths everywhere else.

Not to put words in your mouth but I seem to recall you saying this is a league full of idiots or something like that.............pretty sure it was you................anyway, Bell will be fine.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to the one post you made bragging about your picks, now you screwed up, should of NOT taken a qb early, then you would have depth

Rodgers has been outstanding. Looking back I made the right choice there. The problem was listening to this forum about stocking up on backup RBs like Michael, Williams, Freeman. The one mistake I made was dropping Miller and drafting Jennings over Wallace for my WR4.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has been outstanding. Looking back I made the right choice there. The problem was listening to this forum about stocking up on backup RBs like Michael, Williams, Freeman. The one mistake I made was dropping Miller and drafting Jennings over Wallace for my WR4.

Then don't ask for advice.

The advice you got was sound. You should always stock your bench with lottery ticket RBs. When players like Michael, Freeman, etc. don't hit, you simply drop them and move on.

Nobody still has the same team they drafted at this point in the season. If they do, they are doing it wrong.

And for the record, if you keep Rodgers over Bell next year, you are making an awful mistake. Bell is a top 5 overall pick, Rodgers is a 2nd rounder.

What Miller did you drop? Lamar? If so, nobody on this forum would have ever advised you to do that.