• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to Seattle.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but Seattle got out played at home. No worries you guys will be going to the Super Bowl and the Cards wont even be in the playoffs.

It's not just your opinion, Cardinals D is legit and they handed it to the Hawks today.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken of the Sea is yummy!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but Seattle got out played at home. No worries you guys will be going to the Super Bowl and the Cards wont even be in the playoffs.

I agree about getting out played at home. We were due for a home loss after a 2 year run. Your team played real good.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three of the best teams in the NFC all in the West..... Hawks, Niners & Cards !

Everyone bragging about Carolina lately. Carolina's last loss ? .......... to the Arizona Cardinals. For some reason, Arizona never gets the respect they deserve....still cannot figure that out for the life of me. Cards are 6-1 over their last 7 games, and, yet, nothing but crickets about them from the media.

ESPN won't ever give West Coast teams their due, regardless of how good they are. It's all about media markets and money. Doesn't take anything away from how impressive the West has been this year.