• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to Seattle.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job and kudos to the Cards for the season you are having. I thought your team might be a .500 ball club this year but your team has done a very good job as has your coach and his staff.
Yet, here we go as this is a big game for your playoff hopes. It is also a big game for us as we have only clinched a playoff spot at this point.
Seattle wants to win the division first and foremost and we are in the drivers seat for HFA. We also like the fact that Russell has never lost a game at home, not ever a preseason game. 1 win assures us of the NFCW and HFA so I expect us to play very hard.
So, with that in mind your team will have to play their very best to gain a victory in our house. Speaking for most Seahawk fans, I would say we would quietly root for your team to make the playoffs compared to SF. Reason being is not that we fear you less, but that we really don't like SF at all.
Anyway, good luck this week and somehow if SF loses it's next 2 (which I doubt) I hope in some way you guys make it in as a 5th or 6th seed.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you one thing....

It's not going to be 58-0

Cardinals have played much better on the road this year.

We will need some lucky bounces, that is for sure...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards need sustainted drives. If they have a lot of 3-and-outs, they will not be able to weather the storm. Have to keep it close and figure out a way to run the ball. Last time SEA eliminated the run game and with Fitz out...Palmer is going to throw INTs if expected to do everything under pressure.

Vegas has Cards as 10-point dogs.

They will leave it all on the field. I love that SEA ran up the score when the Cards quit last year...we deserved that. And it helped get WHiz canned, so thanks for any contribution there!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Arians could win back to back Coach of the Year awards.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards need sustainted drives. If they have a lot of 3-and-outs, they will not be able to weather the storm. Have to keep it close and figure out a way to run the ball. Last time SEA eliminated the run game and with Fitz out...Palmer is going to throw INTs if expected to do everything under pressure.

Vegas has Cards as 10-point dogs.

They will leave it all on the field. I love that SEA ran up the score when the Cards quit last year...we deserved that. And it helped get WHiz canned, so thanks for any contribution there!

I'm trying to remember that game, wasn't there 2 or 3 picks for TD's and a fumble returned for a TD?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is scary to think if the cards had not choked against St. Louis in the first game, we would have three teams practically locked up for the playoffs. This has been by far the best division in football! Best of luck this Sunday. I am flying out Friday to catch the game. Can't wait to eat some fresh seafood straight from the wharf!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season guys! Lets hope for a good game and no major injuries. I'll be at the game, looking forward to it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad that Seattle closes the season against a couple teams that know them and really want to beat them.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOTTA be proud of the NFC West !

Three of the best teams in the NFC all in the West..... Hawks, Niners & Cards !

Everyone bragging about Carolina lately. Carolina's last loss ? .......... to the Arizona Cardinals. For some reason, Arizona never gets the respect they deserve....still cannot figure that out for the life of me. Cards are 6-1 over their last 7 games, and, yet, nothing but crickets about them from the media.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone bragging about Carolina lately. Carolina's last loss ? .......... to the Arizona Cardinals. For some reason, Arizona never gets the respect they deserve....still cannot figure that out for the life of me. Cards are 6-1 over their last 7 games, and, yet, nothing but crickets about them from the media.

I like it that way. Under the radar. Although none of it matters if they don't make the dance.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike Richard Sherman who still tries to play the chip on his shoulder/we get no respect thing (despite everyone in the country pretty much agreeing they should win the Super Bowl), the Cards can use that since it actually exists with them. No respect!

Nobody is giving the Cards a chance and, to be objective, probably rightfully so. Russell Wilson has never lost at home (including preseason). The Seahawks haven't lost at home this year and I can't remember the last time they did. They even beat teams way better than them there (the 7-9 Hawks destroyed the Saints not long ago in the playoffs). And then there's the noise. And then there's Palmer's ankle and Fitz' concussion and Honey Badger out and...

So yeah, I get it. Which is all the more reason that if they somehow pull this out, it will be impossible not to respect the Cards.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably because it's not true Suns...

They lost to the Saints last week.

I will be in Carolina with my son for Panthers/Saints this weekend...

Geaux Saints :-)

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to be more accurate.

You failed.

I would call it a partial failure, the Seahawks got the win but the Packers won the game they just got screwed by the replacement ref's. It was going to take a call like that for the ref's and NFL to work things out.