• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 Patriots

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First - I hate you all
Second - Screw Dallas!!!!!!!!
Third - LMFAO.... I kid!! Well done guys! You won (as you should have)

What is up with Dallas and getting all those penalties? A lot of credit to them for overcoming them and winning, solid team you guys got... Any word on CeeDee and his "taunting" when he caught the game winning TD? Anything come of that? Personally there shouldn't be as these are professionals and should get "taunted" for losing the way they did

I didn't hear anything but too early. Really It's more a penalty situation than a fine, right? Do guys get fined for that?
I doubt he is fined and I don't Mills is fined for what was clearly a late hit. CeeDee showboats and deserves the hit. Mills is sour for getting beat and shown up, so he pushes him after he is in the end zone. CeeDee does the bye wave and smile as retaliation. A lot of nothing to see here IMO.
Considering the NFL initially celebrated the gesture by Lamb, I doubt they can fine him.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the wife out for her birthday dinner with the kids & grandkids & great-grand daughter right after the Cowboys went up 17-14. Went radio silent and came home around 7 with no idea of the outcome. Fired the game back up at 7:30…

Jeez… what a damn game!!! Gonna be a peaceful couple of weeks digesting the start for this team.

My sole complaint at this point - I’ve had about a gut full of Connor Williams. He’s the weak link in the O-Line and his 4th quarter in this game should be enough for McCarthy to reconsider McGovern being out there instead.
Mr penalty does some good shit but can not handle a bull rush. When he pulls it seems the RBs get extra yards. Not saying no one could do the same but....

I did not see pats game yet but know the penalty situation as I listened to the Ticket all morning

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah....they talked about that too on the ticket. He is a flag machine. Seems we have had several through the years
I didn’t get to listen today. Work kept getting in the way. But watching the games so far, I had a hunch he would be up near the top. But it’s just a matter of time before penalties bite them in the ass. And he’s leading the pack.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear anything but too early. Really It's more a penalty situation than a fine, right? Do guys get fined for that?
I doubt he is fined and I don't Mills is fined for what was clearly a late hit. CeeDee showboats and deserves the hit. Mills is sour for getting beat and shown up, so he pushes him after he is in the end zone. CeeDee does the bye wave and smile as retaliation. A lot of nothing to see here IMO.

Oh I agree with you. Let players have their fun, especially on a game winning TD... Mills got his ass beat so he has reason to be pissed as well. However, we know the league has fined players for doing the finger wiggle to people (unless you're named Tyreek Hill)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony of that...
The 3rd down play where Dak scored on the Qb sneak is missing from the NFL highlights as well. You would think that play would have been in the official NFL Game highlights? showing Dak getting stopped twice on the goal line would have been a good way to make the Patriots look good? . It looked to me like dak scored on both 3rd and 4th down. That BS highlight of the ball coming out on 4th down proved nothing other than the ball coming out. NY had to have been looking at that from a different angle? Jim Nance and the ref even thought Dak scored on 4th down. I smell a rat.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another one if you think it was a mistake

Real
Here's another one if you think it was a mistake

Should have been a flag on that. Gregory was on the ground. This officiating crew should be fired. The refs totally biased. Pat's OL held all game.. the refs obviously had a bad angle and did not see Anthony Browns hands to the face in OT. Cause if they would have tossed a flag if they would have seen it. They probably were all looking at Gregory , trying to get something on him.

Am I the only one that noticed that the biased officiating ramped up after Goodell became commish? I remember a game in Chicago around that time that was officiated in a similar way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 3rd down play where Dak scored on the Qb sneak is missing from the NFL highlights as well. You would think that play would have been in the official NFL Game highlights? showing Dak getting stopped twice on the goal line would have been a good way to make the Patriots look good? . It looked to me like dak scored on both 3rd and 4th down. That BS highlight of the ball coming out on 4th down proved nothing other than the ball coming out. NY had to have been looking at that from a different angle? Jim Nance and the ref even thought Dak scored on 4th down. I smell a rat.
Dak also has to learn how to be a little better on those sneaks. I don't expect him to be a master at it like Brady, but with his size and athletic ability he should be successful almost every time. He also snapped the ball as the defender was moving towards the line which gave him the ability to knock the ball away on that particular play instead of picking the right time to have the ball snapped. Maybe they need to practice it a little more or something. He usually has a small lane, but doesn't seem to get through it. Almost like he is too slow and passive off the snap and then doesn't use his strength to drive forward.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak also has to learn how to be a little better on those sneaks. I don't expect him to be a master at it like Brady, but with his size and athletic ability he should be successful almost every time. He also snapped the ball as the defender was moving towards the line which gave him the ability to knock the ball away on that particular play instead of picking the right time to have the ball snapped. Maybe they need to practice it a little more or something. He usually has a small lane, but doesn't seem to get through it. Almost like he is too slow and passive off the snap and then doesn't use his strength to drive forward.
That is true. I see what you are saying. I think on 3rd down he got in. 4th down was a judgement call. I did see a different angle which does show the ball coming out as it was crossing the plane. Still the ruling I don't like, but It looked to me like the nose of the football was in the goalline right before it came out. The 3rd down play I just think it was a TD no question . I go back to even the 4th down play on the 34 yard line and it looked like a bad spot to me. But it was another play that a challenge is not going to overturn . This is the problem I have with Mccarthy.. should have punted and wasted a challenge on one drive.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true. I see what you are saying. I think on 3rd down he got in. 4th down was a judgement call. I did see a different angle which does show the ball coming out as it was crossing the plane. Still the ruling I don't like, but It looked to me like the nose of the football was in the goalline right before it came out. The 3rd down play I just think it was a TD no question . I go back to even the 4th down play on the 34 yard line and it looked like a bad spot to me. But it was another play that a challenge is not going to overturn . This is the problem I have with Mccarthy.. should have punted and wasted a challenge on one drive.
I think he got in on 3rd down and last week also. But even when he gets it he barely does. With other QBs it seems like they get way past the LOS. Not a one man play of course, but it seems like our line gets at least the push other teams do on it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if it was during the game it would just be a penalty but no fine. But if after the game he gets fined but no penalty.
This sounds like overreach.