• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 Patriots

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you nearly had your ass handed to you and had to escape in OT, little jennette.
first off one happened and one didn’t. The Difference between us is I don’t talk shit to people during games so no one has to come back and tell me what jackass I looked like after.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you nearly had your ass handed to you and had to escape in OT, little jennette.
You are embarrassing yourself. See you back here in two years. Now begone!!

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the wife out for her birthday dinner with the kids & grandkids & great-grand daughter right after the Cowboys went up 17-14. Went radio silent and came home around 7 with no idea of the outcome. Fired the game back up at 7:30…

Jeez… what a damn game!!! Gonna be a peaceful couple of weeks digesting the start for this team.

My sole complaint at this point - I’ve had about a gut full of Connor Williams. He’s the weak link in the O-Line and his 4th quarter in this game should be enough for McCarthy to reconsider McGovern being out there instead.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the wife out for her birthday dinner with the kids & grandkids & great-grand daughter right after the Cowboys went up 17-14. Went radio silent and came home around 7 with no idea of the outcome. Fired the game back up at 7:30…

Jeez… what a damn game!!! Gonna be a peaceful couple of weeks digesting the start for this team.

My sole complaint at this point - I’ve had about a gut full of Connor Williams. He’s the weak link in the O-Line and his 4th quarter in this game should be enough for McCarthy to reconsider McGovern being out there instead.
Maybe they'll move Collins to G after the idiot returns.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am with you regarding Conner Williams

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak's knee was down before he crossed.

Cowboys trying to intimidate and their aggressive play is resulting in penalties.

Patriots' defense has stuff the Cowboys at the goal line and McCarthy keeps trying to do the same thing.

Definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result .

If you know Belichick, he takes away what he thinks is the most important piece of your game. It's obvious that his plan today is to take away Zeke and Pollard's rushing games.
There's no angle that shows Dak's knee was down. You just made this up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no angle that shows Dak's knee was down. You just made this up.
Great point. The issue here is there is supposed to be overwhelming evidence to overturn a call made on the field. The Camera angles do not show proof the ball came out before the ball crossed the plane. The back of the endzone camera angle made it appear that way though. This is the NFL way of justifying the call,which was a terrible one. This was just another screw job by the refs. In fact there is no video showing Daks knees period.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost looked like they were all waiting for someone else to make the call and no one wanted to call TD even though they were all thinking TD?
It looked to me like at least one ref signaled TD after Dak reached forward with the ball in today's game. My argument is they showed no video evidence to prove it was not a TD. It would not even be a big deal to me if this was an isolated incident. Unfortunately this looks like more of a pattern than just an isolated bad call.

Both offensive lines were holding,but the only team truly being penalized for it was the Cowboys. I hope this crew does not officiate any more Cowboys games. Too me it seemed like this crew wanted a close game. This crew was bad for both sides as Anthony Brown could have been flagged in overtime for hands to the face.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it Dak scored two times on that drive. Zeke will likely get fined after he said the Cowboys took out the Pat's and the Zebras. Goodell will not like that comment.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't see too great to judge, but also blocked high and low by two different players. I thought that was being cracked down on...no pun intended

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter now, but it looks like Dak still had control of the ball on his TD as the ball crossed the front of the goal line.

Zeke and Gregory may both be fined for speaking about the refs, but I think they'll both be OK with it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't see too great to judge, but also blocked high and low by two different players. I thought that was being cracked down on...no pun intended
Here's another one if you think it was a mistake

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was funny. Romo was definitely a little lost yesterday. Strum captures the gist but I think his quotes are off a little.

Also funny though, on the other play where he was saying time out, then no time out, only McCarthy is dumb enough to call a TO with 5ish seconds left on the play clock on 3rd down and 9ish seconds in the half. You call it at 40 seconds, or after the play. :L Instead, he allows NE to just snap it on 3rd down and run out the clock

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First - I hate you all
Second - Screw Dallas!!!!!!!!
Third - LMFAO.... I kid!! Well done guys! You won (as you should have)

What is up with Dallas and getting all those penalties? A lot of credit to them for overcoming them and winning, solid team you guys got... Any word on CeeDee and his "taunting" when he caught the game winning TD? Anything come of that? Personally there shouldn't be as these are professionals and should get "taunted" for losing the way they did

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First - I hate you all

What is up with Dallas and getting all those penalties? A lot of credit to them for overcoming them and winning, solid team you guys got... Any word on CeeDee and his "taunting" when he caught the game winning TD? Anything come of that? Personally there shouldn't be as these are professionals and should get "taunted" for losing the way they did
They will asses the penality the next time the teams play each other.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First - I hate you all

I didn't hear anything but too early. Really It's more a penalty situation than a fine, right? Do guys get fined for that?
I doubt he is fined and I don't Mills is fined for what was clearly a late hit. CeeDee showboats and deserves the hit. Mills is sour for getting beat and shown up, so he pushes him after he is in the end zone. CeeDee does the bye wave and smile as retaliation. A lot of nothing to see here IMO.