• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16: Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been a worst game for a WR
Not in Denver history
Maybe not in the NFL
He better come back next year and dominate
That was just sad and yes Terrible
I predict in year 3 he will be in the Pro Bowl.

WR isn’t easy as a rookie for most. And obviously harder for some to adjust to the mental fortitude needed than others.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 early drives that ended in no points that should have. Lock with an INT and McManus with a missed FG.
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict in year 3 he will be in the Pro Bowl.

WR isn’t easy as a rookie for most. And obviously harder for some to adjust to the mental fortitude needed than others.
If I remember right Sutton had a lot of drops his rookie year too, so a little too early to give up on Jeudy, but given the struggles of the Offense it is frustrating when guys don't make the plays that are their to be made. There have been multiple guys that have been in that category this year.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 early drives that ended in no points that should have. Lock with an INT and McManus with a missed FG.
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
That INT that Drew threw, well, that was a major stinker. Otherwise I thought he had a pretty good day.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look back on draft day 2021 and thank Jerry for his hands of stone

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look back on draft day 2021 and thank Jerry for his hands of stone
For the record, I loudly wanted Lamb. Not that I thought Jeudy was bad, just thought Lamb had a potential HOF career. But Jeudy is a Bronco, so I have every expectation that he will work out to be a very good WR.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I have to change my av?

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to swap all of the Broncos' wide receivers for all of the Patriots' wide receivers? I'd do it in heartbeat.
No thank you.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm frustrated with Jeudy, but the Broncos best bet is to stay the course with Lock - Jeudy and Fangio.

Jeudy is really the perfect counterpoint to Sutton in the offense. He had more drops in this game than he had in his entire college career. I take that to be a correctable situation. Jeudy - Sutton, Hambler and Patrick need to spend every spare minute with Lock catching passes to get read for next season.

I have to think McManus has the career NFL lead in goal posts assaulted by a kicked ball. In his rookie season - almost all of his missed kicks were also into the goal posts.

It is just amazing how good the Broncos can look and how badly they can screw up their good work - exactly the situation Fangio announced himself as a guy who can fix that.

You can't have bad luck every season. Can you?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Jeudy’s Garrett Bolles game of 2019
What 5 holding calls?

except Bolles never went on Twitter.

Jeudy had the moment to redeem himself with The perfectly thrown 50 yard bomb. We’ve seen it several times normally with Kickers. It felt like that prior to the last drive. Jeudy shows up late . That would have been the best thing for the team . Not draft position. Finding a way to come back when things are not going your way. These new draftees need to change the losing culture.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s complain. It will make things better. Lets trash our team. It is fun. Let’s give up on people and pretend we are stupid for not hitting on the sure bets who deliver from day 1! It’s fun to read that type of behavior every-time we log in.

You can’t exactly be the biggest advocate for drafting Jeudy when many of us wanted Lamb or Ruggs and then be the biggest trasher of him telling us how stupid we were for drafting him.

Last edited:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That INT that Drew threw, well, that was a major stinker. Otherwise I thought he had a pretty good day.
I knew that was going to be intercepted prior to the throw - because in the entire drive that was the play you could see Drew Lock was thinking about what to do after the snap.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big point for Drew Lock was his response to the question about Jerry Jeudy's game. Lock is a solid teammate.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s complain. It will make things better. Lets trash our team. It is fun. Let’s give up on people and pretend we are stupid for not hitting on the sure bets who deliver from day 1! It’s fun to read that type of behavior every-time we log in.

You can’t exactly be the biggest advocate for drafting Jeudy when many of us wanted Lamb or Ruggs and then be the biggest trasher of him telling us how stupid we were for drafting him.
It's part of being a fan. It isn't like anyone posting here has abandoned the team.

We can all have opinions here and express them. You or I may not agree with all of them but it is a message board for crying out loud.

After watching Denver play in 8 Superbowls we all want a team that can compete every year and have come to expect more than what some other team's fans expect.

Can't get too down about fans negative opinions and feelings about where this team is.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thought on Jeudy's drops on Sunday, I wonder if he isn't mentally tired. I believe the the losing season is mentally draining, and add in that the Broncos didn't have a bye week.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thought on Jeudy's drops on Sunday, I wonder if he isn't mentally tired. I believe the the losing season is mentally draining, and add in that the Broncos didn't have a bye week.
Lol! The poor guy....maybe if he wasn't whining on Twitter his mental capacity would be stronger.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's part of being a fan. It isn't like anyone posting here has abandoned the team.

We can all have opinions here and express them. You or I may not agree with all of them but it is a message board for crying out loud.

After watching Denver play in 8 Superbowls we all want a team that can compete every year and have come to expect more than what some other team's fans expect.

Can't get too down about fans negative opinions and feelings about where this team is.
Yea just “sick and tired “ of being “sick and tired” of losing.

All I want is the players to do their jobs. So the team can win games. Catching the ball is the reason he has a high paying job. Somehow I knew he’d drop the ball like no other rookie in recent memory and we should have drafted someone else.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not giving up on him, but Sunday's performance was disappointing.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeudy has something to prove - he should have the opportunity to prove himself. Ball drops was not one of his problems in college. Trying too hard - which is Lock's problem too. Oddly - that's a coaching problem.