• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10- Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically......

Buffalo 27, Denver 17

Orchard Park is a tough place to play and the Bills are coming off of two losses. They and the home crowd will be on fire. If I'm wrong, please serve me my crow and I'll eat it up.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos 27
Bills 23

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be so cool if denver beats KC and Buf back to back.

they would be a team on the edge of playoffs

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if the Bills are a truly good team given their uneven performances and their injuries on defense, but on the other hand they have one of the best QB's in football who can carry his team. You can also call his performances this year uneven and he has a lot of turnovers, but man his advances stats are really good. Why I am saying all this? Well, even though the Broncos have shown some promising play, I am not sure the Broncos are ready to consistently compete against good teams especially on primetime on the road. However, if Buffalo is what their recent performance indicates, a mediocre team, I think the Broncos could have the chance to pull of the upset.

I am leaning towards a Bills win and if it is a Bills win I think they win comfortably as that is how they win, but if we keep it close the Broncos could pull off a huge win on the road.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random:

I am still baffled Tommy DeVito is a QB in the NFL (and now a starter due to injury) watched him at Syracuse and Illinois and he was horrible. Just funny to see him in the NFL. Never thought I would see that, let alone starting a game.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell the Broncos are beginning to believe in the process HC Payton has set up. The Chiefs win was a proof of concept - and the fact that the Bills game is MNF - national exposure - helps the Broncos ready to prove something to the fans, the league and the country. The Broncos may not beat the Bills but i guarantee you the Bills are concerned about playing the Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell the Broncos are beginning to believe in the process HC Payton has set up. The Chiefs win was a proof of concept - and the fact that the Bills game is MNF - national exposure - helps the Broncos ready to prove something to the fans, the league and the country. The Broncos may not beat the Bills but i guarantee you the Bills are concerned about playing the Broncos.
Agree- You can see the improvement and the players buying in as the season goes on. The puzzle pieces are starting to connect together and as you know we still have a ways to go to complete the puzzle. Hopefully soon more people start to root for this team to win rather then lose for draft purposes and realize the growth with the new staff is the most important thing. As much as I would love a Caleb Williams or Drake Maye it isn't going to happen and growth and confidence in that locker room is the key moving forward... We need a stable coach, instead of consistently losing where it doesn't matter who we draft and have no stability in the organization. Winning is the most important thing to turning your franchise around.. Winning makes our situation much more attractive then it has been the past 7 years.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I want to win, but I’ll be happy with how they play as long as the game is not another Colts or 49ers snoozefest from last year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I want to win, but I’ll be happy with how they play as long as the game is not another Colts or 49ers snoozefest from last year.

4 sho! Growth, that is what I am looking for. We showed it the past few games.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random:

I am still baffled Tommy DeVito is a QB in the NFL (and now a starter due to injury) watched him at Syracuse and Illinois and he was horrible. Just funny to see him in the NFL. Never thought I would see that, let alone starting a game.
he’s a goodfella.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your prediction of 7 FG's and 10 safeties.
You know there have been some seasons where our O-line was so bad a prediction of 10 safeties wouldn't have necessarily been a joke! :D

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to this game - first time in a long time. This seems like one of the most important games for the Broncos in recent years. Go Broncos!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect this to be a very tough road game for the Broncos. The Bills are very talented and they just don't lose at home. They're actually pretty desperate as they've seen their playoff hopes waning in the last few weeks.

The Broncos have had 14 days to plan for this game and I do expect them to start out on fire. We've seen the Broncos do well in the 1st quarter, as they execute well planned and scripted plays. The question will be whether they can sustain that momentum. The key is to establish the run and never let up on offense. Our defense will have their hands full with Josh Allen and Diggs but if they can slow down Mahomes, they can do it to Allen.

I'm very excited for this game and cautiously optimistic but I won't be surprised if the Broncos lose. My wish list in order:
  1. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  2. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  3. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  4. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  5. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  6. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  7. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  8. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  9. A win vs. Buffalo, on the road......obviously.
  10. Competitive fire and improved performance, even if they lose.

Go Broncos!!!!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad miss by Lutz there. Cant have that in a close matchup. But gutsy call on 4th and 2 so at least we got the TD.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not pretty but the Broncos are finding a way. Three defensive takeaways is so clutch! Gotta get our offense humming though. This game is still so close at the half.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line has to cut out the penalties. Hard for the offense to get momentum when it’s constantly in 2nd and 3rd and long.