• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10: Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a must win for the Broncos if they have any hope of getting back into the playoff picture, and it may already be too late. Hoping that we can get Bouye and Callahan back as that will help the defense. The offense lost Albert O. so that is one less play maker available. The Raiders have been the far more consistent team this season. It will be interesting to see which of Jeudy and Ruggs has the better game. I thought Ruggs would have been an almost perfect fit here to take the top off the defense, but Hamler is now that guy. We will see how this game goes. Hopefully the Broncos Offense shows a bit more consistency and less ineptitude.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bouye is nice but we really need Callahan out there

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that Troy Hill is #1 Means they are going over Ramsey. Two Ravens in here.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team so frustrating because of their inconsistency. It is from coaching to players. It would be nice if they would pick one and go with it. The team was fully capably of beating the Falcons last week, but offense and defense seemed to forget that it was an early kickoff. Got it rolling a bit in the second half, but too little too late.

One thing this team does is play hard, but there are mistakes, some of this may be due to the continual lineup changes due to injuries and that has not stopped yet with Albert O. going out for the rest of the year last week.

With all the talent that Denver is missing they are still a team that is not fun to play. They are up and down but if/when they put that complete game together they are going to though to beat. We will see if we see that this year.

I would love to see the first drive of the game come out and go with tempo, like how we have played in the 2nd half the last weeks. Lock seems most comfortable in that situation and it might be a way to get the offense going at the beginning of the game. We can run the ball, or pass the ball, but what ever we do, do it with tempo. I don't think we can do that for whole games but the first drive of the game may set the tone going forward. Maybe plan on going with tempo a couple drives in the first half.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team so frustrating because of their inconsistency. It is from coaching to players. It would be nice if they would pick one and go with it. The team was fully capably of beating the Falcons last week, but offense and defense seemed to forget that it was an early kickoff. Got it rolling a bit in the second half, but too little too late.

One thing this team does is play hard, but there are mistakes, some of this may be due to the continual lineup changes due to injuries and that has not stopped yet with Albert O. going out for the rest of the year last week.

With all the talent that Denver is missing they are still a team that is not fun to play. They are up and down but if/when they put that complete game together they are going to though to beat. We will see if we see that this year.

I would love to see the first drive of the game come out and go with tempo, like how we have played in the 2nd half the last weeks. Lock seems most comfortable in that situation and it might be a way to get the offense going at the beginning of the game. We can run the ball, or pass the ball, but what ever we do, do it with tempo. I don't think we can do that for whole games but the first drive of the game may set the tone going forward. Maybe plan on going with tempo a couple drives in the first half.

How much do you attribute the success in the 4th quarter due to teams playing relaxed and giving us the underneath? I mean teams aren’t gonna play as hard when they’re up by 20 points over when it’s tied.

I think momentum is definitely a thing as we saw in a Chargers game when we were losing and the Chargers were playing tighter but we still won, it’s just easier then compared to the first quarter.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a week off, but beating the Raiders is in my DNA - Go Broncos!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TYRIE CLEVELANDWR, DENVER BRONCOS

Broncos declared WR Tyrie Cleveland, QB Jeff Driskel, CB Kevin Toliver, LB Joseph Jones, G Netane Muti, OT Jake Rodgers inactive for Week 10 against the Raiders.​

The Broncos get Bryce Callahan and A.J. Bouye back this week after getting ravaged by Matt Ryan without them last week. Derek Carr gets a considerably more difficult matchup with Denver's top corners both healthy but remains a viable QB2 with QB1 upside. Jerry Jeudy is also active, as expected.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fumagalli, Bailey and Watson brought up from PS.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far same story different week. I thought Oakland was supposed to have a bad defense?

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock is so woefully inaccurate. Way too inconsistent.

Has anyone seen him throw to a 9 route that isn't badly overthrown? Once? Well, maybe once.

His relatively simple short slants, and Hamler had to make an unreal catch. Jeudy, had to make an unreal catch. All of his passes sail.

He isn't the answer.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a bit early to give up on Lock. Do you know the QBs that would have had their careers would have gone different if judged by their first 16 starts? RGIII is the greatest QB to potentially ever play and Peyton Manning is a bust. The list goes on and on.

I think Drew has some footwork to clean up and he will be more accurate.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a bit early to give up on Lock. Do you know the QBs that would have had their careers would have gone different if judged by their first 16 starts? RGIII is the greatest QB to potentially ever play and Peyton Manning is a bust. The list goes on and on.

I think Drew has some footwork to clean up and he will be more accurate.
I may be wrong, hope I am. I don't think accuracy is something that can be "taught." They can improve I suppose. He is going to need to improve big time.

Imo, CONSISTENT ACCURACY is something that QBs have or they don't.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gritty drive by Lock, scores on a sneak only to have it negated and then the int.

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I missed something during this game as I was distracted during the 4th and 1 and the 30 yard line. We stopped them about a 1/2 yard short and their was a holding call on the Raiders and we took it. Is that correct? The announcers didn't mention anything and was it really 4th down or 3rd down on that play?