• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Suck

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
l'll be glad when the story just goes away.

We've been battling the same penalty issues since Schwartz took over.

Good luck this week.

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Giving an honest analysis of your team, even in the negative, is never an indication that you are not a "true" fan, or that you should follow another team. Sometimes the truth is hard to hear, but trying to enforce PC on anothers opinion will never change the facts. This team has issues. Ponder and Cassell being one, Musgrave being another. Nobody on that defense showed up ready to play Sunday. It was embarrassing and disheartening to have to watch. Does it mean we are finished? Not neccassarily, but it sure was a warning shot that things arent right. The sad thing is, all of these issues exsisted last season. We didnt address them as we should have, and I am not sure how long we will be able to hide our shortcomings behind Adrian Peterson runs. I feel that time is running out....and that makes me very agitated.

I will always be a fan, but I will never meekly accept how things are simply because of that fact. I want to win. I want to see my team do well. When that doesnt happen, I am not pleased.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving an honest analysis of your team, even in the negative, is never an indication that you are not a "true" fan, or that you should follow another team. Sometimes the truth is hard to hear, but trying to enforce PC on anothers opinion will never change the facts. This team has issues. Ponder and Cassell being one, Musgrave being another. Nobody on that defense showed up ready to play Sunday. It was embarrassing and disheartening to have to watch. Does it mean we are finished? Not neccassarily, but it sure was a warning shot that things arent right. The sad thing is, all of these issues exsisted last season. We didnt address them as we should have, and I am not sure how long we will be able to hide our shortcomings behind Adrian Peterson runs. I feel that time is running out....and that makes me very agitated.

I will always be a fan, but I will never meekly accept how things are simply because of that fact. I want to win. I want to see my team do well. When that doesnt happen, I am not pleased.

Yeah, I never said a true fan can never say anything negative. I'm saying, flailing and saying OMG WE SUCK WE'RE NEVER GOING TO WIN AGAIN after one game is ridiculous. I say plenty of negative things about this team. But I try to keep some perspective about it all.