• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

we have to give credit to Chip Kelly

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without his inability to coach in the NFL, without his inability to adapt and adjust, without his inability to chose talent over culture, and finally, the craziness of him to give rid of players for virtually nothing, the birds wouldn't have the talent they have now because of that. Major Big-ups to Howie for cleaning up that mess and bringing in more talented players.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is a lot of little and big things added up over the last decade to make this happen.

And Doug Pederson aligned it all into a championship.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, but true. with all the talk about pederson, kelly and the players themselves, i think you have to give the most credit to roseman. all the deals he made and people he brought in were amazing. the team is in amazing shape for the future. and with a healthy sidney jones ready to go, it's almost like we're getting a top 10 pick for free this season.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know the biggest credit goes to Howie and Doug. Chip was just that bad....

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know the biggest credit goes to Howie and Doug. Chip was just that bad....

I had the thought earlier that I won't give that bastard any credit, good or bad. But...it plays with my feeling today....this was only happening in the most surreal way.

Two years ago douche-nozzle vacated Nova Care leaving behind a smoldering dumpster fire. Yet....here we are. The nonsense of the Chip Kelly experiment had to happen for this to happen.

Echoing here.....but such HUGE credit to Howie for recovering this roster so masterfully, and to Dougie P for putting the culture in place so completely and quickly!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for being so shitty, Chip Kelly.