• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have decided that Sam Bradford is our guy....Kevin Demoff

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are high after last nights performance they really need to rethink how much do they really think Bradford is going to be the future of this team.

Can anyone say Matt Leinart

Bradford is looking more and more like him.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This can only mean 2 things:

1) the rams have leverage now to re-do a ridiculous contract and try to get Bradford at discount. Maybe draft another QB and then finally have a competition.

2) the rams want piss off STL fans and then move the team.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a smokescreen. The Rams can keep or release Bradford next September. The only alternative to Bradford this year is Clemens. You don't want to go there!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he has played well this season. Other than this last game. He will be legit when Harvin comes back just wait.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if they go to Clemens and he blows chunks too then people will want Sam back and we don't want to start that merry go round. But the Rams need to find a replacement for Sam...he is not the future, just sayin

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if they go to Clemens and he blows chunks too then people will want Sam back and we don't want to start that merry go round. But the Rams need to find a replacement for Sam...he is not the future, just sayin

Hes going to have the best year of his career bro. One bad game means nothing.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Clemens as a back up is part of the problem. Having just Sam making a boat load of money and giving him the keys was a big mistake. That's obvious.

Drafting a pocket QB with no wheels, with no good O-line is just plain stupid.

If we keep Bradford, we must bring in another QB for a competion. We also need a RB and some O-lineman that can run block.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, see my comments over on Red_Chaos's thread on fixing the Rams. I think the Rams are gone after the 2014 season anyway. That complex in LA is going full speed ahead. No one repsects this team from St Louis and I think Kroneke has had enough of St Loueee.

The O-line and RB positions are complete disasters. Start by drafting Jake Matthews in the first round next year. I wish we had Fluker. I watch him everytime the Chargers are on and he just mauls people. But that is history and is not going change our mess. WE need a whole new line right now. J. Long is rapidly becoming a disaster and Wells is pretty much done. Ditto for Dahl. That leaves Williams and Barksdale. No one blocks on runs or very little on pass plays for that matter. Not so sterling eh?

But Mike Mayock nailed it last night during the telecast. He stated that he thinks Shottenheimer is running the offense like a 100-yard redzone because Sam Bradford can not make decisosn fast enough to accomplish the vertical game beyond 10-12 yards for the LOS. Mayock also said that he just gets the sense that Walton is running the D stuck in prevent defense mode. Those two statements pretty much described our mess.