• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors game last night...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game sums up the entire season. Another last second lost and I believe that's 5 this season. I also think the Suns lead the league in losses by 5 points or less. It's really tough to watch, I don't know I love this team so much but right now I'm so pissed. I'm liking Tj Warren though.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was such a torturous loss. I knew we left too much time on the clock! I told my wife to watch them win this game with a driving shot. Sure enough, they did. That makes 16 losses by 5 points or less. 5 losses on last second shots. That is the reason the suns aren't going to the playoffs!

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes hit an awkward shot. I'm sure that the Suns made some defensive mistakes in the last few minutes, but I'd want to watch the game again to really analyze it. Unfortunately, NBA TV is not bothering to replay it.

I also wish that these national commentators would focus more on what is actually happening on the floor; Kevin Harlan has gone down the tubes.

T.J. Warren is the real deal—last night merely constituted the latest example, as this guy is virtually out of another era in terms of knowing how to score on the break and along the baseline, and knowing how to score while touching the ball minimally. In those regards, as I have said before, he really is another (less athletic) version of Cedric Ceballos or Shawn Marion. Hopefully, over the summer, he can improve his overall game and especially his outside shot, perhaps adding a corner three as Marion did (and even Grant Hill did with the Suns).

But he has a future.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes hit an awkward shot. I'm sure that the Suns made some defensive mistakes in the last few minutes, but I'd want to watch the game again to really analyze it. Unfortunately, NBA TV is not bothering to replay it.

I also wish that these national commentators would focus more on what is actually happening on the floor; Kevin Harlan has gone down the tubes.

T.J. Warren is the real deal—last night merely constituted the latest example, as this guy is virtually out of another era in terms of knowing how to score on the break and along the baseline, and knowing how to score while touching the ball minimally. In those regards, as I have said before, he really is another (less athletic) version of Cedric Ceballos or Shawn Marion. Hopefully, over the summer, he can improve his overall game and especially his outside shot, perhaps adding a corner three as Marion did (and even Grant Hill did with the Suns).

But he has a future.

I really like warren. He just has such a soft touch on his shot. You really feel like he could be an entertainer with the basketball if he develops over the next few years. He is definitely a piece to consider as the suns look to re-rebuild in the offseason.