• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, Wings.
No I am not going to STFU, thank you.
I will say you have a lot of guys that support you and I don't know you. I am not a mod and don't want to be one. I would suggest that you let people know who you are before you troll. You are new here!
I think you could be a good poster if you get off your high-horse. It really does not matter what I think - make your own decisions. I can say I thought your shit on the Seattle board was overdone.
I can also say I have trolled the Seattle board without issue. Start with good football disagreement before the trolling. You'll find the Seattle:suds::suds: fans accommodating. (sort of)

Ya need a hug bro? The rest of us have hashed it out and hugged it out ,your a little late to the party. Maybe next time. :suds:

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh Wings, you haven't changed at all brohemian heh

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya need a hug bro? The rest of us have hashed it out and hugged it out ,your a little late to the party. Maybe next time. :suds:
"late to the party" ??????Here's my hug, Brady style - fuck you, no fuck you, no seriously - fuck you.
Welcome to SportsHoopla

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"late to the party" ??????Here's my hug, Brady style - fuck you, no fuck you, no seriously - fuck you.
Welcome to SportsHoopla
A wordsmith this one. :L