• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiting for basketball season...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand we have Jahii and Bachynski enough not to get handled? Obviously hes just trolling. Its fucking Jeff Goodman.

Why would he make that up? ASU took someone lightly in a scrimmage and got shit on. It happens to the best of us... it's just funnier when it happens to ASU. :laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he make that up? ASU took someone lightly in a scrimmage and got shit on. It happens to the best of us... it's just funnier when it happens to ASU. :laugh3:

I dont think ASU is that bad. Just saying. We have some good players..........

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up everyone? I'm in the middle of moving (back to Tucson) and won't have internet hooked up until the 10th, but I saw the posts about moving over here from the four-letter boards. Figured I would join in the fun... it wouldn't be a true UofA basketball season without some good old fashioned message board hijinx.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up everyone? I'm in the middle of moving (back to Tucson) and won't have internet hooked up until the 10th, but I saw the posts about moving over here from the four-letter boards. Figured I would join in the fun... it wouldn't be a true UofA basketball season without some good old fashioned message board hijinx.

Hell yeah Gumby! Great to have your on board, sir. :suds:

Should be a hell of a year, glad we're getting a good portion of our posters from last year to join the party over here!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice. How has the offseason treated you, GS?

Good to have you on here, like Sting wrote, we are trying to get as much of the people from the ESPN boards last year, as possible. I feel like people just aren't checking the board as much because of the new format. Hopefully we can keep adding on as the season gets started. Sting is on a PR campaign to get the word out as much as possible. Hope all is well!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, another thing Gumby... you can pick whatever avatar you want on here unlike ESPN. There's also a lot less trolls on here which will make it better for actual basketball talk. Of course a few ASU fans lurk around here but they aren't too bad (most of the time at least)

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Gumby is back. Now the season can officially begin. Any news on getting your girl CTP?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, another thing Gumby... you can pick whatever avatar you want on here unlike ESPN. There's also a lot less trolls on here which will make it better for actual basketball talk. Of course a few ASU fans lurk around here but they aren't too bad (most of the time at least)

FUCK YOU. :lol:

Im not that bad. :10:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard from a confidential source that Arizona had some trouble with St. Mary's. Can anyone confirm this?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Gumby is back. Now the season can officially begin. Any news on getting your girl CTP?

My girl??? Hahaha, great, if she reads any of this, she's going to think I'm creeper! It's like anyone else, I don't know how to et ahold of anyone besides just hoping they read about this on ESPN and decide to join.

Memfis Rains

Made of Stardust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas! Man long time no talk with a lot of you. i've missed you guys. Saw over on the lowly ESPN boards that we are all migrating over here so I followed the trail. Looking forward to many many celebratory threads on big wins and another possible OOC undefeated run!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas! Man long time no talk with a lot of you. i've missed you guys. Saw over on the lowly ESPN boards that we are all migrating over here so I followed the trail. Looking forward to many many celebratory threads on big wins and another possible OOC undefeated run!

Hell yeah brotha, glad you made it over here... good to see a lot of people saw my posts! :yahoo:

BEAR DOWN

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah, welcome!!

I guess hitting it hard is working, Sting!!!!

Not surprising that only posting it once at the very beginning of the first basketball game wouldn't be seen by many people. Good looking out on spraying it on the game boards of football and basketball during multiple games!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, dude's credibility just took a major hit!!!!!

Hey Sting, I think they reset the comments on the Cal Poly Board. You want to post another sportshoopla advertisement? Should be easy to see with so few posts!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. How has the offseason treated you, GS?

Good to have you on here, like Sting wrote, we are trying to get as much of the people from the ESPN boards last year, as possible. I feel like people just aren't checking the board as much because of the new format. Hopefully we can keep adding on as the season gets started. Sting is on a PR campaign to get the word out as much as possible. Hope all is well!!

Doing well CTP, thanks. I was moving around a lot this summer and because I'm such a serial-message-board-poster I figured it would do me some good to step away from the keyboard for awhile.

I have not seen as many people around on the few UofA boards that I've visited this summer, but if I do I will let them know that many of us regulars have migrated over here.