• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vinny

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinny has been demoted to the fourth line in Philly. I think this will be his last year. I am still puzzled why Philly gave him a four year contract.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinny has been demoted to the fourth line in Philly. I think this will be his last year. I am still puzzled why Philly gave him a four year contract.

I believe the league should institute a drug policy on ownership and general managers.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of this decision had to do with him being a Center & playing Left Wing on the other line. Not that I'm making excuses because he has been in a slump as of lately but the whole team has been in a slump. Hopefully for the Flyers & their fans this little line shake up sparks them! GOOOOOOOOOOO VIIIIIIINNY!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No why would he retire philly gave him the money ?

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the league should institute a drug policy on ownership and general managers.

Hahaha, I agree 150%! Stevie "The Village Idiot" Y. should be the first tested!!!!!!!!!!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of this decision had to do with him being a Center & playing Left Wing on the other line. Not that I'm making excuses because he has been in a slump as of lately but the whole team has been in a slump. Hopefully for the Flyers & their fans this little line shake up sparks them! GOOOOOOOOOOO VIIIIIIINNY!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:

He looks like he could still score 20 goals it's not a terrible signing I'd take vinny over Purcell any day

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like he could still score 20 goals it's not a terrible signing I'd take vinny over Purcell any day

I agree with you Todd 200%! Vinny is still very talented & I think we all saw that after he went to the Flyers especially! GOOOOOOOOOOO VIIIIIIINNY!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolt would your rather have vinny for 4.5 or Purcell for 4.5 ? Me vinny Purcell stinks ever since yzerman paid him

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what happened to Purcell, he's capable of playing much better but he stinks right now, Vinny I believe has reached the end of the line. He can still score but that is all he can do. You guys don't believe me but i think he will hang them up after this year.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:
I don't know what happened to Purcell, he's capable of playing much better but he stinks right now, Vinny I believe has reached the end of the line. He can still score but that is all he can do. You guys don't believe me but i think he will hang them up after this year.
vinny has 3 kids and a wife he is keeping his job no way

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I still see Vinny as a very talented player in the NHL. They brought him down to the 4th line & he answered by scoring! He might have lived out his welcome here but I see him playing for as long as he feels that he still loves playing the game. He still has a long reach, great puck control, great vision on the ice & can still score. He's a quiet hard worker that fits in well on the Flyers. I can see him hanging around like Jagr, until his playoff beard has only the colour of grey!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where bolt is coming from because I can't see Vinny being satisfied with 4th line minutes, he's above that, he's a 2nd / 3rd liner on a good team. He should be playing with more skilled players than tough guys Rinaldo and Hall.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where bolt is coming from because I can't see Vinny being satisfied with 4th line minutes, he's above that, he's a 2nd / 3rd liner on a good team. He should be playing with more skilled players than tough guys Rinaldo and Hall.

I can see Bolts point also. Regardless of whether or not he plays, does he still receive the $ each year from the Bolts for the next 14 years? If so, hell I'd retire too!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes ISR he gets 3.5 mill for 14 more years from the Bolts whether he plays or not.
Money is not an issue with Vinny, its if a team wants him or not. If he plays next year he'd better do well or Philly will cut him or put him on waivers

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Dang Bolt with 3.5 mil coming in every year for the next 14 years I'm surprised that he really cares or not if he plays. Holy smokes! He's young still. That kind of money he should live well below his means & travel with his family & wife! Dang I wish I had 3.5 mil rolling in every year for the next couple years even!