• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Van Halen is coming...Van Halen is fucking coming

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is no April Fools joke. Fucking Van Halen going on a American tour this summer. First AC/DC and now Van Halen. I am so fucking stoked. Also Van Halen to appear on Jimmy Kimmel over a two night period.

As De Niro said in Goodfellas..."It's going to be a good summer".

Rock On !

:suds::clap::yes::rockon::thrasher::peace::party:

My two favorite bands ever are AC/DC and KISS plus Van Halen is in my top ten favorite bands ever. I'm forty now but was only ten when Roth originally split in '85 and i always regret never seeing the original Roth era VH i bet they were fun to see live.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Brothers from different Mothers. They have been with me forever and kept me strong.

They even played a concert on my Birthday in Oakland. My Brothers in Rock !

Enjoy.

on youtube..

Van Halen - Full Concert - 6/12/81 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium (OFFICIAL)

posterd by Van Halen MV

Whenever life gets me down. I put this video on.

GO Van Halen !!

Fair Warning what i consider Van Halen's best and heaviest album. Mean Street is one of my all time favorite tunes. VH were smokin' and in their prime here.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son just turned ten and at an early age i got him loving hard rock and metal and his all time favorite band just like me is AC/DC. I would do anything to carry him to one of their live shows.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair Warning what i consider Van Halen's best and heaviest album. Mean Street is one of my all time favorite tunes. VH were smokin' and in their prime here.

Hey Man, you are really cool...you get it. Right on.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son just turned ten and at an early age i got him loving hard rock and metal and his all time favorite band just like me is AC/DC. I would do anything to carry him to one of their live shows.

I am going to see AC/DC in September in SF at AT&T park. Can't wait! They are on tour right now..better check them out quick..don't know how many tours are left in them.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little taste of the show Midnight Special. Awesome show. Great groups. Here is one from 1974 Aerosmith and Journey 1978

on youtube..

The Midnight Special 1974 - 20 - Aerosmith - The Train Kept Rollin

posted by Just Great Music

Journey - Feeling That Way on the Midnight Special '78

posted by mlbows 11's channel

:suds::clap:

Both Aerosmith and Journey are all time favorites. Saw Aerosmith in '89 on the Pump tour. Love Toys In Attic/Rocks/Draw The Line great albums. As far as Journey goes i miss Steve Perry one of the best vocalists ever and he and Neal Schon could come up with incredible melodic tunes. My favorite Journey albums are Infinity and Escape.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen either...Aerosmith next on my list. Love them both.

Neal Schon is a grad from my High School here in the Bay Area..just found that out recently.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Man, you are really cool...you get it. Right on.

Thanks!! i tell you one thing i miss those days when rock ruled the airwaves and dominated the culture. I have my son loving nothing but rock thank goodness he isn't into rap and trying to act like the other kids his age.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely fascinating. Thx for posting that.

Eddie is one complex dude. It must be a crazy life!

I've read recent interviews where Eddie claims to not listen to any contemporary music and i think to this day he has never heard Metallica or Guns N Roses music. Not sure of he is being honest or just being funny.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely fascinating. Thx for posting that.

Eddie is one complex dude. It must be a crazy life!

Also wanted to tell you i love this site and can't believe it took me this long to find it. Love how you can talk music,sports,pretty much anything.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks!! i tell you one thing i miss those days when rock ruled the airwaves and dominated the culture. I have my son loving nothing but rock thank goodness he isn't into rap and trying to act like the other kids his age.

Have no fears..Rock & Roll and beer are back for us to cheer !! Rock is gonna blow everythiing off the map soon. Kids from all over getting into rock.

Dude I got something that will blow you away...get your son to watch this. Go to youtube.com

on youtube...

Kids cover 46 and 2 by Tool / O K'eefe Foundation

posted by Aaron Okeefe

Check out Cowboys from Hell too.

This O K'eefe dude is my hero ! He cares about rock. teaching the kids. If I ever get any real money I am going to give to this foundation. Love this.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen either...Aerosmith next on my list. Love them both.

Neal Schon is a grad from my High School here in the Bay Area..just found that out recently.

Yep Journey is from the bay era. Neal Schon is one of my favorite guitarists ever. Neal Schon,Slash,Randy Rhoads,Eddie Van Halen,Angus Young are among my favorites.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Journey is from the bay era. Neal Schon is one of my favorite guitarists ever. Neal Schon,Slash,Randy Rhoads,Eddie Van Halen,Angus Young are among my favorites.

Yep I was right...you are FUCKING COOL !

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no fears..Rock & Roll and beer are back for us to cheer !! Rock is gonna blow everythiing off the map soon. Kids from all over getting into rock.

Dude I got something that will blow you away...get your son to watch this. Go to youtube.com

on youtube...

posted by Aaron Okeefe

This O K'eefe dude is my hero ! He cares ab out rock. teaching the kids. If I ever fget any real money I am going to give to this foundation. Love this.

Tool and Pantera are among my all time favorites as well. I made a new thread yesterday with a list of my top twenty bands. Yeah my older brother bought my daughter and son acoustic guitars for Christmas definitely want to teach them.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there were more younger kids getting into rock. I have definitely converted my son and while my daughter loves rock and her favorite is Joan Jett she also likes a lot of pop,country and some hip hop although i have a rule that she can't blast it all day.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who let bob out of the Halestorm thread?

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there were more younger kids getting into rock. I have definitely converted my son and while my daughter loves rock and her favorite is Joan Jett she also likes a lot of pop,country and some hip hop although i have a rule that she can't blast it all day.

I love Joan Jett.. Dude you would not believe all the women rockers these days...they are blowing up all over the place..awesome stuff.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

on youtube...

posted by Aaron Okeefe

This O K'eefe dude is my hero ! He cares about rock. teaching the kids. If I ever get any real money I am going to give to this foundation. Love this.

Someone should make a documentary or film about this O'Keefe Foundation...great subject.

JV35

El Chapo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Joan Jett.. Dude you would not believe all the women rockers these days...they are blowing up all over the place..awesome stuff.

There are tons of hot female rockers. They're falling out of trees.

This isn't news.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Van Halen is playing some deeper cuts this summer, here's the opening night set list:

01. Light Up The Sky (last performed live in 1980)
02. Runnin' With The Devil
03. Romeo Delight
04. Everybody Wants Some!!
05. Drop Dead Legs (live debut)
06. Feel Your Love Tonight (last performed live in 1998)
07. Somebody Get Me A Doctor
08. She's The Woman
09. China Town
10. I'll Wait
11. Drum Solo
12. Little Guitars
13. Dance The Night Away
14. Beautiful Girls
15. Women In Love
16. Hot For Teacher
17. In A Simple Rhyme / Growth (last performed live in 1978)
18. Dirty Movies (live debut)
19. Ice Cream Man
20. Unchained
21. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
22. Guitar Solo
23. You Really Got Me
24. Panama
25. Jump

Van Halen Kicks Off 2015 Tour With Rare Cuts, Never Before Performed Songs (Video) - Blabbermouth.net