• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Van Halen is coming...Van Halen is fucking coming

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is no April Fools joke. Fucking Van Halen going on a American tour this summer. First AC/DC and now Van Halen. I am so fucking stoked. Also Van Halen to appear on Jimmy Kimmel over a two night period.

As De Niro said in Goodfellas..."It's going to be a good summer".

Rock On !

:suds::clap::yes::rockon::thrasher::peace::party:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true I sure hope Gary Cherone will be the lead singer!:hope:

BoSox Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife was watching Ellen when she called me out to tell me Van Halen was on. David Lee does not have the same pipes he once did.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Brothers from different Mothers. They have been with me forever and kept me strong.

They even played a concert on my Birthday in Oakland. My Brothers in Rock !

Enjoy.

on youtube..

Van Halen - Full Concert - 6/12/81 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium (OFFICIAL)

posterd by Van Halen MV

Whenever life gets me down. I put this video on.

GO Van Halen !!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is no April Fools joke. Fucking Van Halen going on a American tour this summer. First AC/DC and now Van Halen. I am so fucking stoked. Also Van Halen to appear on Jimmy Kimmel over a two night period.

Rock On !

Unfortuantely, Van Halen has NOT aged well. In fact, their music has aged almost as poorly as any band I can think of from the 80's. But that's no excuse to miss the show. Hell, I am going to see The Who this Fall....about 30 years late!

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never too late to be touched by greatness. My brothers still ROCK ! Eddie Trunk made a good point on his radio show where he talked about Dave and Roth never was a Freddie Mercury type great voice. Diamond Dave is all about the show ...Van Halen is a experience . It is power it is energy. It's not a perfect sound but that's fucking Rock & Roll . Van Halen pushes your soul over the edge and lets you drink a bottle of Jack on the way ..laughing and fist pumping all the way. That's what Rock & Roll is all about. It's about the feeling you get from the music and the way the Band takes you on their ride ...their journey. They suck you into another world. That's fucking Rock & Roll.

Rock On !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just caught the performance from Van Halen on Ellen today. Awesome again ! Dave had the women shaking their ass's like old times and I actually saw Eddie and Alex enjoying every moment. I wish Michael Anthony would come back for this tour and go double bass with Wolfgang. Anthony does add some killer vocals and his attitude is badass. Overall though it was good to see them all in good spirits for their first appearance on T.V. The boys are back.

Rock On ! Van Halen !

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife was watching Ellen when she called me out to tell me Van Halen was on. David Lee does not have the same pipes he once did.
Van Halen was good back in the day but they are now just a shadow of their former selves.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I got a chance to catch Van Halen's performance from L.A. on Jimmy Kimmel and that was some kick ass T.V.. 6,000 people showed up and the people got a whole Rock Show basically. The boys went back to the 70's and it felt like one of their backyard parties they were throwing back then. Then Diamond Dave fucking slams his nose with the mic stand twirling it in the air. They played some kick ass tunes and Dave danced with a chick from the audience. He was in rare form and showed people what Rock N' Roll is all about. The whole band rocked it hard and Eddie's greatness stands the test of time. When Dave got smacked and came out in duct tape or a band aid on his nose his legend grew a little more.One of the greatest concerts I have ever seen on TV. They made my whole year with that performance. I am so stoked to see them again this summer.

Rock On Boys ! Rock On !

Go Van Halen !!

:suds::clap::yes::drum::thrasher::rockon::peace:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave had to go to the hospital after the show and got 14 stitches in his nose from the twirling accident.

A fucking trooper. Showman of the year.

That's Rock & Roll !

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Van Halen Live twice in the early 80's in Spokane, WA. Once touring #2 and the second was Fair Warning. Both shows rank in my top 5 concerts of all time. What is remarkable is during the first concert I got thrown up on from the balcony and it still was one of my favs.
:headbanger:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,.....I dunno if I wanna attend a V-H concert (today) where everyone is my age or over,....I watched one of those "back to the 80's" outdoor concerts in England on VH-1/ch. And everyone looked like they were 65 and over,....not only does the tv camera add 10-15 lbs.,......it adds 10/15 yrs. to your face too....!,.....lol.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,.....I dunno if I wanna attend a V-H concert (today) where everyone is my age or over,....I watched one of those "back to the 80's" outdoor concerts in England on VH-1/ch. And everyone looked like they were 65 and over,....not only does the tv camera add 10-15 lbs.,......it adds 10/15 yrs. to your face too....!,.....lol.

Your never too old to rock out. They are just smart people with good taste.They know where a true party is.I have never seen a person have a bad time at one of those outdoor concerts. Nothing better then to Rock out in the sunshine with a beer in your hand.Good living,

:clap::suds:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Diamond Dave missed his mark on Kimmel. When he came back on stage with the duct tape on his nose needing 14 stitches. He should of changed the set list right there. He should of started out with Somebody get me a Doctor and at the end of the song ..take a shot of whiskey. Man, Dave would of brought down the fucking house if he did that. They still might be fucking going crazy. he he he

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Go Van Halen !

:suds::clap:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never hear Eddie speak very often. I just found this great interview where he opens up and tells stories about his life. It was really cool how he talked about his son Wolfgang and his brother and father. One of the best interviews of a musician I have heard. The lady that interviewed him was sweet and knowledgeable . If you love Eddie and Van Halen please check out this interview. It's like 56 minutes long and I got to learn a lot about this great musical genius.

:suds::clap:

on youtube..

Eddie Van Halen Smithsonian talk full interview (2-12-2015) HD

posted by Jamie J. Marquez

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock On !

I saw them on the last tour, it was 2008 I think. They were awesome. But it's a little hit and miss. You need to make sure you see them after Eddie gets out of rehab. If you see them just before he goes in, and at sometime during the tour he will end up in rehab, he isn't that good.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw them on the last tour, it was 2008 I think. They were awesome. But it's a little hit and miss. You need to make sure you see them after Eddie gets out of rehab. If you see them just before he goes in, and at sometime during the tour he will end up in rehab, he isn't that good.

WHen I saw them at MSG David Lee Roth paused after a song, looked over at Wolfgang and said, "So Wolfie.....first time playing the big room? You'll never forget your first time playing the Garden".

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mighty Van Halen

Hey Man, going to the Rock N' Roll show ...gonna see my favorite band...the baddest mutha fuckers across this great land...We gonna party all night..Diamond Dave gonna strut around like a Cock in a Cock fight...Eddie gonna slide his fingers up and down his guitar...gonna light it up..his fast ass fingers please the crowd...Alex gonna light his gong on fire..this band has plenty of desire. The bass guitar will be kick N' ...Jack Daniels will be flowing...no kidding..Hot for Teacher...Panama...Unchained...love all their songs..Diamond Dave gonna tell us all to meet him after the show .. What's my next line...I don't know ...I forgot the fuck N' words ..Man...hee hee here we go ...I love it at the Rock N' Roll show. Give the boys a hand...baddest mutha fuckers across this great land.. WOOOOOOOOO ! it's ...

(Chorus) The Mighty Van Halen

Yeah Man, that's right ...way ahead of the game

The boys in the band..they gonna burn down the stage

Play loud Rock N' Roll..can feel it deep down in your soul

(End of Chorus)

The party gonna last all night..Diamond Dave gonna dance in the spotlight

Eddie's got a solo or two...his music will bring out the best in you (Guitar solo)

The drums and bass will take you on a ride into outer space (Bass and drum spotlight together)

The show always goes on ...stitches needed for Dave..cut his nose open with a mic stand on stage

The World may be change N'...but the boys will always be..

(Chorus)

The Mighty Van Halen..met up in High School..make all the women drool

I need a break...Dave just yelled out..one break coming up

Hey Man, the dude in the 5th row just threw up..

Hey it's a Rock N' Roll show..everybody's looking to blow their load

This place is about to explode.......... (another guitar solo)

(Chorus)

The Mighty Van Halen always leaves you screaming for more...Encore !

(45 second bad ass ending ..hard pounding rock)

(HARD ROCK)

(Dedicated to the Mighty Van Halen)

:suds::clap::yes::drum::thrasher::thrasher::hammer::party:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHen I saw them at MSG David Lee Roth paused after a song, looked over at Wolfgang and said, "So Wolfie.....first time playing the big room? You'll never forget your first time playing the Garden".

When he said that, was he wearing depends, or using a walker?