• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Val filppula and St.louis

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Val filppula and St.louis looks like these guys are going to be paired together I look for filppula to have his best year yet point wise. Was it the best Fa signing in the offseason by any team ?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killer combo, really nice pickup for the Lightning this offseason, especially now with Stamkos's injury.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Stammer's injury the lines have been:

Connolly-Killorn-Marty
Brown-Val-Teddy
Palat-Johnson-Panik
Malone-Thompson-Crombeen

I like those lines, I think Cooper done a good job of trying to balance the lines so the scoring is balanced. As for Filppula being the best FA pickup? I'd say yeah. I think his surprised most people, he certainly surprised me. I was not expecting this level of play from him, he's been a great addition.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Stammer's injury the lines have been:

Connolly-Killorn-Marty
Brown-Val-Teddy
Palat-Johnson-Panik
Malone-Thompson-Crombeen

I like those lines, I think Cooper done a good job of trying to balance the lines so the scoring is balanced. As for Filppula being the best FA pickup? I'd say yeah. I think his surprised most people, he certainly surprised me. I was not expecting this level of play from him, he's been a great addition.
ya true but on the power play you are going to see Val filppula and st.louis out there on the top unit. I do expect copper will bounce marty around also.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Wings fan for years but still love the Bolts as my #1 team, I knew that Fillp was deserving of being on the #1 line. You all will see as time goes on. I still cannot believe the Wings let us or anyone have him!!! He finds ways to make good things happen & he has a definite gift being puck control!!!!!