• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Point Conversions

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Arians, but is he a little quick to try to get 2? I thought he should have kicked the extra point in both of the games. Too much time on the clock to try to chase that point if you ask me. Turns out it doesn't matter, but San Diego would have had to score a TD on their last drive to win and a FG to tie instead of a FG to win. New York would have been down 9 instead of 8 and 2 scores behind with the ball. If the clock isn't under 5 minutes, then I don't try to get 2.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with it, but it would be nice if they actually converted one. Harder to justify when they keep failing to convert, lol.

Arians is arguably the most aggressive offensive coach in the NFL so I think we can expect more of the same. He hasn't tried one in a completely ridiculous situation yet (like after going up 6-0 in the first quarter).

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am okay with it. It most certainly could have bit him in the ass but I understand why he did it. It would have just taken the points and let me defense determine the game. Arians pushes the envelope but he does it with conservation.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer it, actually. Aggressiveness is a quality a head coach should always obtain and Arians has some balls. I like it.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind aggressiveness, but I do think he is too quick to go to the book for when to do a 2 pt conversion. If he was down 5 in the 2nd quarter and scored a TD, he would not go for 2. And if he did, I would think the fans would be mad. But with over 10 minutes left, he would. I don't like it. Seems like that will come back and bite the team in the ass more often than it will result in a good thing. We saw it in the first game. He went for 2 to make it a 3 pt game. Then he had to go for 2 later to chase that point that was lost when the 2nd TD was scored.