• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

True Detective

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal.

I really like that every single season is different, yet tied together in an an intricate way that anybody just sitting down for brain candy won't pick up on.
Fargo has some of that too.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer. Same showrunner from season 4.

This season was pretty bleh up until the finale which was just absolutely stupid as hell.

Shame because Season 3 was damn good after 2 was boring as fuck.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man did season 1 give this shit series some legs.

Season 1 was some of the best television I've ever watched.

Season 2 was total shit. McAdamms could have showed her ass and tiddies in every episode and I'm not sure it would have saved it.

Season 3 I didn't even watch because S2 was so fucking bad. I've been told I didn't miss anything.

Season 4 I watched to half way through the season finale when I decided to turn it off and watch Arial America.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man did season 1 give this shit series some legs.

Season 1 was some of the best television I've ever watched.

Season 2 was total shit. McAdamms could have showed her ass and tiddies in every episode and I'm not sure it would have saved it.

Season 3 I didn't even watch because S2 was so fucking bad. I've been told I didn't miss anything.

Season 4 I watched to half way through the season finale when I decided to turn it off and watch Arial America.
Season 3 isn't bad and easily the second best season

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 3 isn't bad and easily the second best season
Given what a shitshow S2 and S4 are, forgive me if I don't see calling S3 easily the 2nd best as a ringing endorsement.

You and Cave are the first people that have indicated it's even worth watching. Most have said it's not.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given what a shitshow S2 and S4 are, forgive me if I don't see calling S3 easily the 2nd best as a ringing endorsement.

You and Cave are the first people that have indicated it's even worth watching. Most have said it's not.
Damn, well I haven't heard anything other than positive reviews of Season 3 from the people I've talked to. It's not as good as season 1, but it's good.

I've heard critics didn't like season 3, but those same critics came in their pants over season 4 and the most recent season of Fargo. Both of those I found to be either boring and dumb or completely nonsensical.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, well I haven't heard anything other than positive reviews of Season 3 from the people I've talked to. It's not as good as season 1, but it's good.
Then maybe I'll give it a try some night while I'm jerking off.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard critics didn't like season 3, but those same critics came in their pants over season 4 and the most recent season of Fargo. Both of those I found to be either boring and dumb or completely nonsensical.
Professional critics are fucking imbeciles.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professional critics are fucking imbeciles.

i wouldnt call them imbeciles, but we should acknowledge why critics and pundits(whether in sports, or whatever) get their jobs... its because they are very good writers...

If you are good with words, and have an opinion, it is pretty easy to be hired to give an opinion out on something... Unfortunately for me, i am not a good writer... but man do i have interesting opinions....

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt call them imbeciles, but we should acknowledge why critics and pundits(whether in sports, or whatever) get their jobs... its because they are very good writers...

If you are good with words, and have an opinion, it is pretty easy to be hired to give an opinion out on something... Unfortunately for me, i am not a good writer... but man do i have interesting opinions....
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. Critics risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to their judgment. They thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth that critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than their criticism designating it so.

<flips quarter to Anton Ego>

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only good thing about S4 is it makes me think of this song

Have a good weekend.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. Critics risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to their judgment. They thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth that critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than their criticism designating it so.

<flips quarter to Anton Ego>

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then maybe I'll give it a try some night while I'm jerking off.
This is how I viewed it. Not sure I'd recommend as it's uncomfortable to sit down in front of the TV and watch while you have your entire fist up your ass.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With too many of critics these days there's a tendency to overpraise. I do read some of their opinions before paying good money, but Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes mean nothing to me. I've seen too many crappy films that received a fresh rating there.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How I rate them.

Season 1
Season 3

Season 2
Season 4