• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Richardson to the Raiders

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you see cd that a punched out boxer does everything he can to keep that edge, yet father time WINS every time.. That's what PM reminds me of.. And again 9 Pro Bowlers means nothing if it gets you bounced out..
You see dude.. Denver and Oakland are not the same, everybody expected SB from you guys EVERYBODY..
Getting bounced out is the same as us finishing last.. Why?? Cuz you had the BEST team money could buy..
US?? nobody expected jack from us, but us Raider fans!! The PR hit was greater on you than me..
Now you guys got a new coach, new system.. So how do you know the players you have will fit that system?? PM don't fit it, and if he sucks your team will tank.. I don't care what teams have, if the QB sucks so will the team..
Us we have been in a Black Hole for 10 years, but we are crawling out of it slowly.. Our coaching staff is putting our young QB in a system that he was born to play in.. Our FA pickups fit what our coaches want to run.. Our team is young, but it's being built the right way.. You have a vet team, that's SB or bust.. We are playing with house money baby.. Heck we will have the youngest Corners in the league this season.. Reggie said theses boys are ready to be on their own.. Hayden, Carrie, McGill, Thorpe.. Break down the tape.. Press Man corners!! And just babies.. Again, the chance is GREAT you will have the better record!! But my team is full of puppies that will only get better..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't dump on my HYPE, and i will not dump on yours.. JUST WIN BABY!! OAKLAND..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, teams were informed that Cooper did indeed run a 4.35-4.38.. Hmmm.. So Coop is not only as fast as White, but a better route runner and hands.. Sport Networks are there to sell you hype, and White is a big dude that is a talker on the field, Perfect for TV!! Cooper is a low-key guy that let's his play do the talking for him.. By the time you know it, Cooper has blown you up.. Perfect player!! The debate will rage on in RaiderNation over who should we pick, till we make that pick.. Either player would be GOOD!! But let's not count out the Raiders taking some D player either.. Big Cat if there, Fowler, etc..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, teams were informed that Cooper did indeed run a 4.35-4.38.. Hmmm.. So Coop is not only as fast as White, but a better route runner and hands.. Sport Networks are there to sell you hype, and White is a big dude that is a talker on the field, Perfect for TV!! Cooper is a low-key guy that let's his play do the talking for him.. By the time you know it, Cooper has blown you up.. Perfect player!! The debate will rage on in RaiderNation over who should we pick, till we make that pick.. Either player would be GOOD!! But let's not count out the Raiders taking some D player either.. Big Cat if there, Fowler, etc..

The latest rumor is they want a pass rusher to pair with Mack.

Raiders looking to draft edge rusher to pair with Mack | CSN Bay Area

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard Williams would be a nice pick also.

They can get a WR later on, the draft is apparently loaded with talented receivers.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest rumor is they want a pass rusher to pair with Mack.

Raiders looking to draft edge rusher to pair with Mack | CSN Bay Area
There is alot of smoke this time of year DJ.. So its hard to say if thats true or not, as no team will show their cards right now.. I think Cooper is the best player in this draft, but i want us to draft him pretty bad, so take that for what its worth.. CSN could be right and we do take a pass rusher?? Big Cat, Fowler, or one of the other guys would be a great pick!! Imagine one of those guys on the DL with Mack Attack!! Sweet!! The thing is MOST Raider fans want a WR to grow with Carr.. When was the last time we had a great WR?? Tim Brown??
Who would make the bigger impact on the team?? Say Cooper/White or Big Cat/ Fowler?? What would help more?? Say 1200 Y 8-9 TDs from either Coop/White or 7-8 Sacks from Big Cat/ Fowler?? And remember we have a 2nd year player at QB that could be our franchise QB that could use more help.. Seems like a no brainer to me..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Raiders bring back CJ Wilson eh?? Nice!! He is a good player and will help our team..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Yall,

imho, if the Raiders take the best player available they can't go wrong, there really isn't a position that is untouchable. The defense was serviceable last year, the offense was woeful, so to me the best O player over the best D player would be sensible, but there is probably deeper talent at WR......soo?

Could go either way, but in any case this is Reggies time to SHINE, no more passes, this is it, play up or pay up.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Yall,

imho, if the Raiders take the best player available they can't go wrong, there really isn't a position that is untouchable. The defense was serviceable last year, the offense was woeful, so to me the best O player over the best D player would be sensible, but there is probably deeper talent at WR......soo?

Could go either way, but in any case this is Reggies time to SHINE, no more passes, this is it, play up or pay up.
So, if we get an offer for 4th & the opportunity get extra picks, we should jump at the chance. For now, let's kick the tires on Freeney.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if we get an offer for 4th & the opportunity get extra picks, we should jump at the chance. For now, let's kick the tires on Freeney.

He's 35 but if they bring him in as a part timer? I'd be okay with that......if it's on a team friendly deal.